Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

A black and gold one would be the Goldust colorway.

:lol:

it would be clean though, like i said im glad it didnt release. spending $700 on almost the same phone twice in one year :x

im good bruh unless i had cash where it wouldnt mean a thing

Why no EIP though?  With the iPhones holding their value so well, EIP makes sense if you can get the lowest up front cost.  

I spent $140ish up front for the 5 and spent $80 in monthly installment payments.  

Grabbed Applecare+ for $99, but requested a refund from Apple when I sold the 5 a few days ago and got $73 back.  I'll roll that over into the $99 price of Applecare+ for the 5S.  

Sold the 5 for $420 and paid off the remaining $400 balance immediately.  

So all in all, I spent about $250 out of pocket for the 5 and I used it for five months.  Same thing will happen with the 5S when the 6 comes out, although my Appelcare+ refund will be lower, as will my remaining balance.

No need to spend $700 up front unless you really don't want to be in a contract of sorts.  I have no issue with it because I'm not planning on switching carriers.  

why would i pay monthly? its same thing in the end :lol:

i paid cash for my 5 a few months ago, it was a waste of money IMO. no phone is worth $600+. the only reason i got it so i could have full 4G/LTE all the time. Now the 5 is a good phone but is it or the 5S worth $600? IMO... hell no

btw how does apple refund your applecare? i heard about that a few days ago..

i might get a new phone through regular warranty then cancel my applecare plus if i can find someone to install a gold housing for free/cheap

Literally the first time I am not excited for a new iPhone release :stoneface:

My homeboy woke up at 6 am and stood in line at the sprint store. He sold his Verizon iPhone 4S that he had been using and his Verizon phone number and switched over to sprint today and got an iPhone 5s and otterbox free of charge because of the credit he acquired trading these things in. Only thing he came outta pocket for was an extra phone charger. Told him he shouldn't have left Verizon for sprint but the cheaper bill was calling him :rolleyes

Not impressed at all with the 5s. Touch ID seems more gimicky then Siri and iOS7 looks like Fisher Price made it. Went to the apple store today though and they said they would give me $205 for my iPhone 4s which would get me the 5s for free. I turned down the offer today, will probably cave in next week :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Literally the first time I am not excited for a new iPhone release :stoneface:

My homeboy woke up at 6 am and stood in line at the sprint store. He sold his Verizon iPhone 4S that he had been using and his Verizon phone number and switched over to sprint today and got an iPhone 5s and otterbox free of charge because of the credit he acquired trading these things in. Only thing he came outta pocket for was an extra phone charger. Told him he shouldn't have left Verizon for sprint but the cheaper bill was calling him :rolleyes

Not impressed at all with the 5s. Touch ID seems more gimicky then Siri and iOS7 looks like Fisher Price made it. Went to the apple store today though and they said they would give me $205 for my iPhone 4s which would get me the 5s for free. I turned down the offer today, will probably cave in next week :smh: :smh: :smh:

if the cost is covered bruh then you might as well get it. i love the styling and look of the 5/5s, cant deny that. that a lone should make you upgrade since its basically free :lol:

Buying a 5s outright, selling my 4.

I'll wait for a return at work and snatch up one for 15% off. Add it to my 10yr old Sprint plan that I was grandfathered into Unlimited everything for $30/month. Can't beat that.

I had my hands on the sky grey iPhone 5s today.. Now I want it.. But funds are dangerously low right now.. Going to re-up on money and get the phone during the holidays..

BTW: I'm getting the gold/voted on gold..

Can't believe the verge said that the screen on the 5's is still better than the one lol

if the cost is covered bruh then you might as well get it. i love the styling and look of the 5/5s, cant deny that. that a lone should make you upgrade since its basically free :lol:

Yeah I agree. I just miss when these releases would be revolutionary ya know. You knew when you had the new iPhone you'd be stuntin. Now apple has no innovation behind their phones anymore and even worse it looks like an android phone now. I would prefer to keep it retro with the 4/4s style but who doesn't want to keep up with the times. I'm an OG iPhone user so I was really reminiscing on the days when the AT&T store was packed on these releases :lol:

Yeah I agree. I just miss when these releases would be revolutionary ya know. You knew when you had the new iPhone you'd be stuntin. Now apple has no innovation behind their phones anymore and even worse it looks like an android phone now. I would prefer to keep it retro with the 4/4s style but who doesn't want to keep up with the times. I'm an OG iPhone user so I was really reminiscing on the days when the AT&T store was packed on these releases :lol:

the "S" is never gonna blow anyones mind, that always comes with the newest numbered phone.

i dont expect to be floored with the 6 but hey, who knows.

the "S" is never gonna blow anyones mind, that always comes with the newest numbered phone.

i dont expect to be floored with the 6 but hey, who knows.

I honestly don't know what they can do with the 6...after playing the 3ds though, that stereoscopic view is the future....

If your looking for an unlocked gsm iphone, just buy the t mobile one straight up cash. When I got my 5 they gave me an unlocked one but I couldn't get t-mobiles lte. Returned it and got a t-mobile one, I'm now getting lte from att and t-mobile.

J's aren't the only thing people fight for. People need to chill it's just a phone. :smh:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/consumer&id=9255571

On another note I just realized people are paying 1,200+ for an iphone??!! What is wrong with people just wait a little while and get the unlocked one for retail instead of dropping ridiculous prices on them.
if you wait a little while you can't brag that you got it before everybody else. It is wise to invest in Apple products if you plan to get a good chunk of your money back later on. They retain their value pretty well. Same with Leica cameras. Even if the technology is outdated. Gotta love the cult following.

can you make it so that you only use the fingerprint scanner? instead of having both the passcode and finger print at the same time?

Never knew....

They apply that toward your phone purchase or credit or cash?

I got a pretty clean 4 . Is there a way to check pricing ? :nerd:

I know that it's only redeemable as credit toward the new iPhone though I didn't really touch on store credit because I was about to buy the 5s today and didnt know what I would do with my 4s because its pretty much flawless. I went into the store and had an apple rep check my phone out. They check if the power and home button is working properly, how many gigs it has, water damage and any cosmetic defects. He told me if I brought my charger and box that I could get more for it as well. Def go into the store for a quote, I think it's the best way to get the new iPhone and will allow you to keep up with the trend of getting a new phone every year and not having to come out of pocket

Literally the first time I am not excited for a new iPhone release
indifferent.gif

My homeboy woke up at 6 am and stood in line at the sprint store. He sold his Verizon iPhone 4S that he had been using and his Verizon phone number and switched over to sprint today and got an iPhone 5s and otterbox free of charge because of the credit he acquired trading these things in. Only thing he came outta pocket for was an extra phone charger. Told him he shouldn't have left Verizon for sprint but the cheaper bill was calling him
eyes.gif

Not impressed at all with the 5s. Touch ID seems more gimicky then Siri and iOS7 looks like Fisher Price made it. Went to the apple store today though and they said they would give me $205 for my iPhone 4s which would get me the 5s for free. I turned down the offer today, will probably cave in next week
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
they offered $205 for your 4s!? how many gigs is it? may have to stop by Apple tomorrow and see whats up. 5s is cool but i just hate no having a jailbroken phone, my 4s is a super phone

Never knew....

They apply that toward your phone purchase or credit or cash?

I got a pretty clean 4 . Is there a way to check pricing ? :nerd:

Verizon gave me 200 for my 16gb 4s and applied towards my 32gb 5s. Got the phone, otterbox, car charger and screen protector for 220 after tax! They also threw in a verizon jet pack for free which retails for 199! I left a very satisfied customer this morning

Instant gratification. I ordered online and won't be getting it for days. Those who waited in line will get it the same day.
They ship it to u on release day if u order it once it releases. If u can wait 22 hours in front of a store u can stay up till 2-3am to preorder the phone

they offered $205 for your 4s!? how many gigs is it? may have to stop by Apple tomorrow and see whats up. 5s is cool but i just hate no having a jailbroken phone, my 4s is a super phone

Yeah it was a 16GB 4s. My phone was jailbroken with iOS 5 but updated to 6 and wiped out the jailbreak just for the GPS feature so I understand where your coming from with the jailbroken phone. Check with your carrier too, buying iPhones are the new trend apparently

Back
Top Bottom