Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Lol everyone seems so surprised it's the same phone. It's an S model of course the upgrades are marginal. I went from the 6+ to the 6S+ and I'm pretty good with my decision, it's quicker I noticed that and 3D Touch maybe a gimmick but I'm using it a lot more than I thought I would. Live pictures are dope. My nephews christening was last weekend and the pics are actually pretty good. I'm happy with it I can't lie.

Lol everyone seems so surprised it's the same phone. It's an S model of course the upgrades are marginal. I went from the 6+ to the 6S+ and I'm pretty good with my decision, it's quicker I noticed that and 3D Touch maybe a gimmick but I'm using it a lot more than I thought I would. Live pictures are dope. My nephews christening was last weekend and the pics are actually pretty good. I'm happy with it I can't lie.
did you switch up the colors? or you stayed with the same phone

Got the phone today

First thing I noticed was its heavy

But yeah it's the same phone :lol:
Very heavy. I picked up my old Galaxy S4 by mistake and it almost slipped out of my hand from the force I swung it upward with thinking it was the iPhone.:lol:

Makes my old phone feel like a toy.

Last edited:
did you switch up the colors? or you stayed with the same phone
When the 5s dropped I jumped on the gold and when the 6 came I went back to space grey, I kept it the same for the S but I actually have been eying the rose gold I'm debating it, one of my boys has it and it's not that bad in person under natural lighting. A lot less pink

When the 5s dropped I jumped on the gold and when the 6 came I went back to space grey, I kept it the same for the S but I actually have been eying the rose gold I'm debating it, one of my boys has it and it's not that bad in person under natural lighting. A lot less pink
how do you jump to each phone?

you doing an upgrade program or youre buying out of contract?

how do you jump to each phone?

you doing an upgrade program or youre buying out of contract?
5s to 6 I switched service providers and gifted my niece my 5s which I still pay for unfortunately. Jumped on the Verizon edge for the 6, used an edge up for the 6s

Got the phone today

First thing I noticed was its heavy

But yeah it's the same phone :lol:
Very heavy. I picked up my old Galaxy S4 by mistake and it almost slipped out of my hand from the force I swung it upward with thinking it was the iPhone.:lol:

Makes my old phone feel like a toy.

word, heard its because of the 3D touch .. which makes me wonder, I wonder how difficult it would be to replace the screen from a 3rd party with this 3D touch stuff

apple forcing us to come to them :nerd:

Last edited:
I know this it the iPhone thread, but i'm positive a lot of you are Apple heads and i couldn't find the mac thread.

Can a Macbook Air handle CS5 and above, without it running like a POS?

word, heard its because of the 3D touch .. which makes me wonder, I wonder how difficult it would be to replace the screen from a 3rd party with this 3D touch stuff

apple forcing us to come to them :nerd:
I repair phones for a living. Had a customer come in last week for a 6 plus repair I tore it open not realizing it was a 6s plus. Same internals. 3D Touch is connected to shield on the back of the screen. Still replaceable it's not built in

I'm planning on jailbreaking...haven't upgraded at all, still on 9.0. Should I just wait for an untethered jailbreak or will they crack up to 9.0.2.

^^ yea but I think it's only bc I haven't taken the plastic off the front screen yet. Too cheap to buy a screen protector lol

the rose gold joint is pink. it's as pink in person as it is in pics.

I like the added weight of the phone, makes it feel nice and solid.

On a less joking note, I don't know how to transfer contacts. I am not tech savvy. Any help?

Does it require for me to back up my phone and etc?

My vzw contract doesnt end until the ned of Jan 2016. is there any way i can upgrade early? 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom