• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Exact same case I have

Still adjusting to the 6 plus size tho, reaching to the top is a struggle
laugh.gif
Double-tap the home button to bring the top of the screen down into reach

Not iPhone related but I know a bunch of people have T-Mobile including myself
[h1]T-Mobile and Experian Announce Massive Data Breach Affecting Approximately 15 Million People[/h1]
T-Mobile and Experian announced a data breach today, one which affects approximately 15 million people. More specifically, T-Mobile’s John Legere states in an open letter that any new customers who ran a credit check for a new device/plan from September 1, 2013 to September 16, 2015 are likely affected by this breach. 

As to what data was breached, T-Mobile and Experian claim that information including full name, address, birthdate, in addition to encrypted information such as social security number and ID numbers (driver’s license numbers and passport numbers) were breached. While the most sensitive data was encrypted, Experian has determined that the encryption may have been compromised.

If this breach affected you, and if you are a new T-Mobile customer then it probably does, Experian is offering two years of free credit monitoring via their own Protect My ID service. To sign up, you will need to provide your social number and all of that, but at least you can be somewhat assured that if any of your information falls into the wrong hands, you are protected.

T-Mobile has posted a full FAQ on the situation, and so has Experian.

Soo if you got a new phone in that time frame, this affects you? So basically, this affects every single tmobile customer...

New phone or new contract? I've been an existing customer for 7+ years. Don't remember doing a credit check for my new phone last year

Do they still have those rainbow fish that are like 4' long in that lil reef and did you take that pink sand home?

What cruise ship was that?
#CruiseLife FTW
The rainbow fish were great ! The cruise ship was the Royal corribian . I don't think I will use them again though . The service was great but it seems as if it was for older people . Still had a good time though

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.droid-life.com/tag/t-mobile[/URL]"]
[h1]T-Mobile and Experian Announce Massive Data Breach Affecting Approximately 15 Million People[/h1]

T-Mobile and Experian announced a data breach today, one which affects approximately 15 million people. More specifically, T-Mobile’s John Legere states in an open letter that any new customers who ran a credit check for a new device/plan from September 1, 2013 to September 16, 2015 are likely affected by this breach. 

As to what data was breached, T-Mobile and Experian claim that information including full name, address, birthdate, in addition to encrypted information such as social security number and ID numbers (driver’s license numbers and passport numbers) were breached. While the most sensitive data was encrypted, Experian has determined that the encryption may have been compromised.

If this breach affected you, and if you are a new T-Mobile customer then it probably does, Experian is offering two years of free credit monitoring via their own Protect My ID service. To sign up, you will need to provide your social number and all of that, but at least you can be somewhat assured that if any of your information falls into the wrong hands, you are protected.

[/quote]Went with T-mobile this past June, I'll call them up tomorrow and see what's up. Definitely don't want anything shady done under my name.

Do they still have those rainbow fish that are like 4' long in that lil reef and did you take that pink sand home?

What cruise ship was that?
#CruiseLife FTW
The rainbow fish were great ! The cruise ship was the Royal corribian . I don't think I will use them again though . The service was great but it seems as if it was for older people . Still had a good time though

Lemme guess you left from jersey instead of FL?

I love Royal. I prefer them over Carnival. Carnival can be fun but it's also ratchet and cheaper hence the rachetness.

I love Royal. I prefer them over Carnival. Carnival can be fun but it's also ratchet and cheaper hence the rachetness.
We left out of Baltimore ....Carnival is a bit ratchet at times ..lol..also carnival had more to offer to our teenage kids . More teen events .. They were bored to death on Royal ..That may also be due to school being in ... The staff was great though

Last edited:

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.droid-life.com/tag/t-mobile[/URL]"]

[/quote]

Thanks for this. Will call T-Mobile tonight about this

We left out of Baltimore ....Carnival is a bit ratchet at times ..lol..also carnival had more to offer to our teenage kids . More teen events .. They were bored to death on Royal ..That may also be due to school being in ... The staff was great though

My kids never wanna do those teen events... We tell them we leaving them home next time lol

^
I did the math when I got my 6 plus last year and the 2 year pricing for me was a hundred or two cheaper for me. But i'm not a person who needs the new model every year.

Back
Top Bottom