Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I have Protect your bubble for insurance. I saw a commercial on tv and got it lol

Covers everything. loss, theft, water damage, etc. $7 a month and a $120 deductible. 2 a year

exactly, i think i said this before like 40 pages ago but no apps will even be using this tech or w/e til sometime later and by then the 6 will be near so really if you have the 5, you arent missing at all. videos and reviews confirmed it.

hell, hit me up if you find someone to do a color conversion for cheap SMH i really wanna make my 5 gold with black badly. just use this til next summer and im good.
Cool will do

its gonna be hard to get it done cheap, i talked to some dude who owns a shop. If i provide the housing/case which is $50-75

they charge $150 for the installation... :x

no thanks jeff

I have Protect your bubble for insurance. I saw a commercial on tv and got it lol

Covers everything. loss, theft, water damage, etc. $7 a month and a $120 deductible. 2 a year
That's too expensive for me.

If someone steals your iphone, you can find it with find my iphone. 

Also supposedly with ios7, it has a theft detterant. 

I forgot what it ]does exactly, but it makes the phone unuseable and displays a message such as "this is so and so's phone call me!"

I forgot what it ]does exactly, but it makes the phone unuseable and displays a message such as "this is so and so's phone call me!"

yea, but if you dont have a passcode like i dont.

if someone finds/steals your phone, they can easily just delete the app from your phone which im 99% pretty much makes it worthless since its no longer on the phone. So by the time you get to your computer to locate it, you wont be able to.

thats if the person is smart.

yea, but if you dont have a passcode like i dont.

if someone finds/steals your phone, they can easily just delete the app from your phone which im 99% pretty much makes it worthless since its no longer on the phone. So by the time you get to your computer to locate it, you wont be able to.

thats if the person is smart.
If you don't use a passcode, wouldn't geting your phone stolen not be a concern? 

Also, 

When you enable Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 7, the Apple ID and password you use for iCloud is securely stored on Apple’s activation servers and linked to your device. From that point on, your password will be required before anyone can turn off Find My iPhone on your device, erase your device, or reactivate and use your device.

Activation Lock is enabled automatically when you turn on Find My iPhone in iOS 7, or when you upgrade to iOS 7 from a previous version of iOS that has Find My iPhone already turned on.

To turn on Find My iPhone on your device:
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap iCloud.
  3. Sign in with your Apple ID, if necessary.
  4. Turn on Find My iPhone.

Last edited:
Just bought the space grey 5s 64gb... coming from a black 5 :lol:

also you have a year to get the apple care, but 30 days if you want accident protection.

How does the space grey compare to the black 5? I'm hearing differences are subtle, but I want more opinions...

How does the space grey compare to the black 5? I'm hearing differences are subtle, but I want more opinions...

You can definitely tell the differences. The space grey is much lighter than slate. The outside trim is also much lighter, making it shinier around the edges. Looks amazing

Word. I appreciate the opinion.

For the dude asking how to delete messages, hold down on the message (as if to copy) and select more...

Anyone know how to fix this or is this part of iOS7? When I open my mail app for the first time it opens up my gmail account first in ios7 but before the it would open up to the screen with both mailboxes showing how much mail I have unread on both my accounts. How do I switch this out? It's really annoying to have to back out of my gmail account to see my other inbox that has unread mail. I'm not asking to combine both mailboxes, just trying to get to the original page of seeing both mailboxes. My gmail account is not my default account either but it still opens up first smh.

Last edited:
Anybody got any good cheap cases? Plan to rock it naked, I just need something to use when I go out drinking.

I've been looking on Amazon and I was just thinking about copping one of the $2 ones if it's only gonna be used for the weekends

I upgrade every year so applecare+ is definitely worth it. It will add value to your phone when you sell it. It's cheaper than the AT&T insurance & the deductible is alot more.

Last edited:
I usually do ghost armor and a bumper
Anybody got any good cheap cases? Plan to rock it naked, I just need something to use when I go out drinking.

I've been looking on Amazon and I was just thinking about copping one of the $2 ones if it's only gonna be used for the weekends[/

Last edited:
Ended up getting that new case apple came out for the iPhone 5s. Got the red leather joint, amazing quality. Looks good with the space grey

Anybody have an idea when sprint will ship out first batch gold, ordered in first hour of launch through sprint then got the delay email. Not sure if I should switch it or wait

Last edited:
Anyone know or think they'll end up releasing different colors of the 5c? It's almost like that phone is made for females with the colors they have. Only decent one is the white one.

Anyone know or think they'll end up releasing different colors of the 5c? It's almost like that phone is made for females with the colors they have. Only decent one is the white one.
I would assume that they'll just have the fruity colors, like how the ipod touches always have the same fruity colors.

I would think that a black 5c would release within a year or two, since they've already released a black plastic iphone.

Got the black 64g 5s on Friday morning and grabbed the last 32 black they had in the store for my brother. Went up to the store around 945 and was out about an hour later..no golds at the store I went to at all...

Have to say, compared to my 4s, I love the phone, so much lighter, the bigger screen and new iOS kicks butt.

I ended up keeping my 4s and I had some questions for the apple heads in here that I'm getting conflicting reports when reading / researching this on the web (maccult and Verizon support forums)...

I am a Verizon user and as we all know for whatever reason, they use the damn CDMA towers instead of what the rest of the world uses...

My question...I know the 4s is the first phone on Verizon that is a world phone, but it is locked. I also know the 5 and 5s on Verizon come unlocked based on the agreement Verizon had to make with the government when bidding on the LTE acquisition.

I am traveling to Toronto for the week next week and last time I was there this year I got hit for $50 for using 50 MB of data since I was roaming, (a joke but I paid it whatever).

So I've been doing some research and am going to get a pay as you go intl sim card from a canadian wireless company when I get there. I've seen them online as cheap as $25 for 25GB (such a joke compared to what I paid for 50 mb)

So my question is - the only way i can get the 4s to work w the intl sim is to jailbreak it to unlock it right? Or is there a way to unlock your phone without having to jailbreak it? Keep in mind this is not my active phone anymore, I've had it for 2 years and it's off contract now, so legally I can do that (and account is always paid in full, never late - I read somewhere Verizon would unlock it for you for free, but they were not willing)....OR would it be easier if the 5s is already unlocked, to just use that next week? The I ly issue I was thinking could happen, was even with it being unlocked, verizon could have blocked the phone somehow from accessing the GSM towers?

If there are other easier alternatives, please let me know as well!

Much appreciation to any that can help and you will get all my reps! Haha

just made the switch to apple, 1st iphone ever... copped the 5s, copped moms the 5. i honestly like the 5 better after playing with both, just my opinion tho.
i have a question tho..... how can i move some of these pics from droid to iphone?

Back
Top Bottom