Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
On apples website the 5c has an a6 chip while the 5 has an a5.. Is that right or a mistake?

Last edited:
Dude payed 1500 for a gold 5s

Then the seller came back like yo heres your money. Someone wants it for 2000

I know the 5S is faster than the 5...but how much faster are we talking? I know the chip difference, but I guess I just want to know how significant it is between the two exactly..

Last edited:
Has anyone here jumped from Android to iOS for the new iPhones? If so, was it hard to get used to and are you okay with the screen size difference?

I'm gonna trade my phone in with Best Buy since I'm estimating I'll get $105 for my iPhone 4 plus I have $30 in gift cards at Reward Zone certificates to use towards getting a new one.

I know the 5S is faster than the 5...but how much faster are we talking? I know the chip difference, but I guess I just want to know how significant it is between the two exactly..
If you have a 5, don't upgrade. tock models are never worth the upgrade if you own the tick model. Tick(iphone 5). Tock (iphone 5S).

Has anyone here jumped from Android to iOS for the new iPhones? If so, was it hard to get used to and are you okay with the screen size difference?

I'm actually moving to iOS from Android. I was a Galaxy S3 user for the past year.

Once I get my phone in, I'll post my thoughts and such.

-Drew

I went from the 3G to the Moto Droid X to the 5. The transition shouldn't be difficult since ios is very straightforward. I do miss having a bigger screen.

Reactions: ct3
word is that my local apple store is getting more stock in today... trying again since i struck out on those 3Lab5's. lol

Apple creating that fingerprint feature was the answer to all guys that have jumpoffs-real talk. Just saying I seen a guy at the bar with his girl friend arguing because she needed to use his phone cause she misplaced hers and could not access his iphone :smokin

Are these really reselling for 1500? Wtf? Its not like its the iphone 6. Did apple just severely undership?

Are these really reselling for 1500? Wtf? Its not like its the iphone 6. Did apple just severely undership?

No, people are just caught up on the hype of a new iPhone and needing to have it before the masses

Last edited:

its like this for every iphone, people pay over retail for some odd reason whether its in stock or not.

prices would still be over retail but since a lot of places are sold out, price is even higher now

its like this for every iphone, people pay over retail for some odd reason whether its in stock or not.

prices would still be over retail but since a lot of places are sold out, price is even higher now
What I think is that many of those buyers are overseas.

Hong Kong doesn't get shipment for X amount of weeks, so at times they'll want the product earlier and over pay.

went ahead and ordered the phone yesterday morning from apple because i saw if i did it though tmobile, it would have cost $800+ with their financing thing or whatever you want to call it so i just got an unlocked one i dont mind waiting till the beginning of october to get it

The 5s is not worth upgrading from the 5. Every review says most apps and games are not even optimized for the new chip. By the time that happens the 6 will be fast approaching. Not if only I could find a shop that didn't charge 200+ for a full color change

My local mall was about 50 deep smh

The 5s is not worth upgrading from the 5. Every review says most apps and games are not even optimized for the new chip. By the time that happens the 6 will be fast approaching. Not if only I could find a shop that didn't charge 200+ for a full color change

If u in baltimore I know someone who changes color for 100

Back
Top Bottom