Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Android is super exciting and attractive. Their phones seem to take risks and I love that. It is temporarily intoxicating.

That Note 7 looks like straight fire.

But nothing functions better on the day-to-day than an iPhone. The things that you will actually use without having to put any thought into it. iMessage the god. I been saying this :pimp:.

I don't JB but it is much better than rooting IMO. You can get straight unethical with it :lol:.

Last edited:
I'm an android user through and through. This is my first iPhone experience and I fell love with iMessage. I'm not a huge FaceTime user at all so iMessage is the only reason why I'm using an iphone. I'm also a power user and really miss being able to download zip files to my phone and extract them, download music, movies, books, etc on the go with torrents or from the browser. The fact that the Note 7 also allows you the control to change the screen resolution for battery management, create gifs, spen features, accompanied by the gorgeous screen, camera, and glass build is too much for me to ignore just for iMessage. Believe it or not I also do enjoy listening to music more on my Samsung devices due to the EQ customizations with poweramp. It's just a more enjoyable experience for me media consumption wise but Apple definitely takes the cake when it comes to messaging.

Yeah this is about to be my first IPhone experience just to see whats going on. Been hearing that Note7 is beastly though.

Android is super exciting and attractive. Their phones seem to take risks and I love that. It is temporarily intoxicating.

That Note 7 looks like straight fire.

But nothing functions better on the day-to-day than an iPhone. The things that you will actually use without having to put any thought into it. iMessage the god. I been saying this :pimp:.

I don't JB but it is much better than rooting IMO. You can get straight unethical with it :lol:.

this whole iphone functions better is moot at this point. android marshmallow has been nothing but quick easy and reliable to me. and ive had an iphone since 2007. you dont jb but you say its better than rooting. how sway?

can we stop talking about trash *** android in this iPhone thread, pls? it'd be much appreciated. thanks.

just got back to iphones, is there anyway to unlock the phone by just using the fingerprint sensor with physically pressing on the lock/unlock button up top? with out cydia. tia!

just got back to iphones, is there anyway to unlock the phone by just using the fingerprint sensor with physically pressing on the lock/unlock button up top? with out cydia. tia!

There's only a finger print sensor on the home button, so that's the only way to unlock it with your finger print. Pressing the button on top or side (depending on which Iphone you have) only shuts off/turns on the screen.

^ no i mean, you have to activate the phone first by pressing home button, or the lock button before fingerprint scanning is available right, i want the phone to scan my finger print directly.

this whole iphone functions better is moot at this point. android marshmallow has been nothing but quick easy and reliable to me. and ive had an iphone since 2007. you dont jb but you say its better than rooting. how sway?

Because I have done both. Sway.

At least a year ago.

Last edited:
^ no i mean, you have to activate the phone first by pressing home button, or the lock button before fingerprint scanning is available right, i want the phone to scan my finger print directly.

if you press the home button it does both at the same time

Just sold my silver 6 plus and copped a gold 64gb 6s plus. Gonna give that the 14 day run with tmobile and then get the note 7 if jailbreak isnt enough to keep me. Not interested in the iphone 7 at all the early prototypes look weak. Also i know the iphone 8 is gonna be the real overhaul

Last edited:
if you press the home button it does both at the same time

He means just resting his thumb on the scanner to unlock it like on many android phones with dedicated scanners. Difference is with the iphones and galaxies the scanner is included in the home button so you have to press the button first to activate it.

He means just resting his thumb on the scanner to unlock it like on many android phones with dedicated scanners. Difference is with the iphones and galaxies the scanner is included in the home button so you have to press the button first to activate it.

yup thats what i want, did a quick google search and it does exist, only with cydia though.

yup thats what i want, did a quick google search and it does exist, only with cydia though.
Yeah, it's only available through JB.. instanttouchID 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how do i get rid on the suggested app on the bottom left hand corner, was there on bet 2, appeared after uodated to beta 3, didnt go away after update to beta 4

fellas im letting go of my mint 64gb unlocked 6 plus for $390 shipped. hit the pms ill ship asap. want to cop this note 7

I'm also thinking about the Note 7. I'm disappointed in the upgrade cycle being off and Apple waiting until next year with a major upgrade. I might give the Note 7 a try and see what the iPhone is like next year.

Back
Top Bottom