Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Roughly 3 days then I came back :lol: wasn't what I remembered bro :rofl: I thought I missed something with android .. All nostalgia. Messaging was basura :x apps were horrid I couldn't do it longer than 3 days. I would have been lying to myself.. When they announced the jailbreak for 9.3.3 I went to work the next day and swapped phones on my lunch break

Damn blood that android slander crazy

King you know I love Android. They had me for years all the latest and greatest devices. But it just wasn't the same when I went back fam. I was extremely disappointed with what I was using. Maybe it was just htc but it was extremely underwhelming I can't deny that fact. Let me know how it goes when you get the new Note 7

King you know I love Android. They had me for years all the latest and greatest devices. But it just wasn't the same when I went back fam. I was extremely disappointed with what I was using. Maybe it was just htc but it was extremely underwhelming I can't deny that fact. Let me know how it goes when you get the new Note 7

Of course.

I've never jailbroken my phone. Am I missin' out fam? 
nerd.gif

Just submitted a Discover price match protection claim on my iPhone 6s purchase. Hope it goes through so I get $150 back. :nerd:

iMessage is what gets ya man. Every time :lol:.

I love android too but I ain't using it.

Last edited:
Need some help/suggestions.

My iPhone 6 (128) is running out of space. I can't dump anything onto my 2008 MBP because the OS is way out of date so my phone won't be recognized when I plug it in. Now i'm stuck.

Need some help/suggestions.

My iPhone 6 (128) is running out of space. I can't dump anything onto my 2008 MBP because the OS is way out of date so my phone won't be recognized when I plug it in. Now i'm stuck.
If you're talking pics, I would say rock with cloud storage for now (Google Photos since you get unlimited space), then delete the ones you feel you don't need off of your actual phone storage.

If you're talking pics, I would say rock with cloud storage for now (Google Photos since you get unlimited space), then delete the ones you feel you don't need off of your actual phone storage.

Mainly the videos I'm trying to get stored and then removed from my actual phone storage. I have a bunch of videos a good amount ranging from 10 mins-1 hour.

Mainly the videos I'm trying to get stored and then removed from my actual phone storage. I have a bunch of videos a good amount ranging from 10 mins-1 hour.
Yeah, Google Photos should be able to handle that.  It'll count towards your Google Drive storage (which is think is 15GB for everyone) so you'll be straight, and you wont lose quality.

Yeah, Google Photos should be able to handle that.  It'll count towards your Google Drive storage (which is think is 15GB for everyone) so you'll be straight, and you wont lose quality.

Thanks a lot, going to try this now. Hopefully it's not like Dropbox, which isn't uploading any of my long videos off my phone.

I've never jailbroken my phone. Am I missin' out fam? :nerd:
yes! join the darkside 
Cosign

Don't eem need much.

iCleaner
Minimal host blocker to block all ads.
All the ++ apps
Free in game purchases with localiapstore
And lastly free premium Spotify with Spotilife on hackyouriphone repo

There's plenty more I'm not naming but these will leave you satisfied

Last edited:
I wanna jailbreak mine eventually too, but i rather just pay someone to do it for me and show me the ropes instead of going through the headache of accidentally ******* something up.

On a side note, Caseology has the best cases :smokin

Last edited:
I wanna jailbreak mine eventually too, but i rather just pay someone to do it for me and show me the ropes instead of going through the headache of accidentally ******* something up.

Pay pal me $100 and your phone and I got us. :pimp:

Last edited:

in all honesty its hard to actually mess it up.

Back up you phone to your computer...if anything goes wrong...reset in safe mode (i believe its power button and volume button held together) plug it in and restore from last back up...try again

I am going to buy the iphone 6s today. I know the new one is coming out, but the free pair of power beats is going to have me pull the trigger. My issue is that I have a chromebook which means I don't have itunes on my computer. Is there anyway to backup the phone so my new info transfers over to the new phone?

Back
Top Bottom