Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I think the pricing is pretty good, upgraded performance and storage while staying at the same price point

The ipad pro 9.7 on the other hand is terribly priced

how we supposed to tell who Secret Service or not?
roll.gif

So disappointed

I'll tell you right now, Apple didn't know what to do so to make up for the lack of **** and design they brought back black and jet black

Apple blows

New beats solo 3 have 40 hours of battery life tho :x :x :x

that's wild you would only need to charge them once a week or even every other week if that with regular use.

So disappointed

I'll tell you right now, Apple didn't know what to do so to make up for the lack of **** and design they brought back black and jet black

Apple blows
Meth needs to perma ban this guy 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Jk Fam

It would be nice to have a new thread dedicated for the iphone 7. Cmon guys 757 pages? This thread has been open since the 5s, but not the 5 why is that? How come there was a separate thread for the iphone 4 and 4s? I don't get it someone chime in please.

So disappointed

Apple blows

Yup, I still have hope that they bring the big guns for the iPhone 8

The paid keynote guest were making me sick to my stomach clapping and yelling over a damn lightning to headphone adapter :stoneface:

iOS 10 is out of Beta stage and available to download now for developer preview people

View media item 2158301

I want the 7, only for the dual camera nothing else. BUT I'm not a fan of the plus and I'm good with my 6s so I'll pass

I mean the 128gb replaces the 64gb lol

Same price

Paid 749 for my 64Gb 6S

Don't think I could even do 32gb

128 is too much but yea

Back
Top Bottom