Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
It would be nice to have a new thread dedicated for the iphone 7. Cmon guys 757 pages? This thread has been open since the 5s, but not the 5 why is that? How come there was a separate thread for the iphone 4 and 4s? I don't get it someone chime in please.

the dual camera is enough for me to upgrade. pic quality about to be :smokin

I don't think I've ever heard people complain about getting more for the same price than in here when talking about more storage on a phone

"Why do I have to get 128gb? Why can't I just keep 64gb and pay the same price?"

Every year

Last edited:
128GB went down in price [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I don't think I've ever heard people complain about getting more for the same price than in here when talking about more storage on a phone

"Why do I have to get 128gb? Why can't I just keep 64gb and pay the same price?"

Every year

Apple gives you more storage for the same price , and people complain [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I def am tired of the Plus. Downgrading to either the SE or the iPhone 7. Cant be carrying a brick around anymore.

Question for my Verizon heads. My current iPhone 6 is on contract until December. If I got the 7 when it comes out through the Apple upgrade program would I be able to activate the 7 with Verizon and use it or will they not let me do that because my 6 is still under contract.

I honestly would have copped if they had the screen go to the edge.....I hate looking at the wasted space on either side. They can keep that ****. Waiting for the 8, my 6 will hold me over. IOS 10 look flames though

I'm currently payment plan on the iPhone 6 64GB, I want to upgrade to the iPhone 7+ 128GB, anybody know how much my payment plan would increase?

I just called and asked the price different between the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S+ and Verizon said it's only a $4 difference in monthly payments.

I can settle for the 64GB if need be, I don't download a lot of games and I'll start storing my pics and videos on a 1TB External I have at home.

I'm hoping the price jump in my bill won't be more than $15 / month up.

still waiting on that black and gold...
eyes.gif

Can someone dumb down the unlocked advantages, I get that you aren't tied down to a carrier, but you still need a carrier regardless no?

Can someone dumb down the unlocked advantages, I get that you aren't tied down to a carrier, but you still need a carrier regardless no?

Anybody can buy the phone and use it. It makes it easy to resell.

Instead of saying "Verizon iPhone for sale" you can just put "Unlocked iPhone for sale", meaning anyone can buy it and use it on their plan.

Man I was really about to switch to a white iPhone. Never had one before. But that matte black :evil:

Back
Top Bottom