• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Them Mac dudes are crazy

Apple can give you the same phone and just name it something else and they would eat it up and go nuts like its the greatest phone ever

It's SERIOUS out here!!!!

Not going to lie, I did that at one point. It's actually cool and kind of gives you respect for how the shipping/supply industry works. Planes land in Alaska then come down North America and from what I saw they land in Tennessee for distribution. Pretty cool.

Last edited:
My order through verizon is still in process :frown: It says "expected ship date: 10/5/16"

Yo i couldve had the phone earlier if i didnt pre order wtf :lol:

Also for the cases, looks like i sill have time but i always stick with casemate or belkin, those 2 brands never failed me..a little pricey but worth it.

Great

Now these new iPhones really water resistant? No more red water damage stickers inside?
They should be, I'm not sure. This is our first waterproof iphone.

Actually thinking about it I'm sure they will be inside, because Apple is trying to take the screen fix it stands out of business hence the $30 screen replacements.

They can't compete with $30 screen fixes lol , apple will be pushing that hard.

I can guarantee you that if you have a screen fixed by a screen fix it place your phone will not be waterproof anymore. During the keynote they put emphasis on new stronger adhesives all over the phone to make it air tight.

A bunch of people on MacRumors are really tracking which flight their phone is on :x :smh:

image.gif

Any case that fits a 6/6s phone will work on the 7, correct?

Ive found a couple cases I like that but they arent explicitly listed as made for the 7 model, but I dont think the dimensions of the phone have changed. Just wanna confirm that.

Ive found a couple cases I like that but they arent explicitly listed as made for the 7 model, but I dont think the dimensions of the phone have changed. Just wanna confirm that.

Different camera so the cutouts might not fit.

The bottom of the case will still have a spot for the headphone jack

I've had a tech21 case that I have loved, but their cases for the 7 look trash. Thinking of switching to the speck presidio clear case, but I have to see it in person first.

For those who are too lazy to watch The Verge's video review, cliffnotes-

-It's a 6S Plus with a better processor
-Camera is better but not crazy better
-iOS 10 is a step up from iOS 9
-Showing the AirPod case to people makes them think it's dental floss
-It's a 6S Plus with a better processor, and you can't tell with just everyday use
(Yes, I put this twice, he mentions it multiple times )

Overall, he sounded "meh" about it but had to give it the usual "it's a great phone" treatment considering he got to review it early.

IMO, these are all things we knew.. and coming from a 6 it still seems like a large upgrade for me. Anyone before a 6 would be even more so up for an upgrade.

Last edited:
The $30 screen fix is with AppleCare right?
Yes otherwise its $100. 

Dimensionally the same but as @mjhead23  mentioned it will have a cutout/hole for Analog port. 

Appreciate that review. I've gotten the screen on my 6 fixed three times this years alone and I just dropped it two weekend ago at the water park. In total I've broken the screens on the 4 iPhone 6 I've owned over 6 times since first getting one back in Nov 2014, but cost you pay for the no case life 
mean.gif
. I don't plan on getting it fixed this time as I'd rather spend a few extra dollars and getting the upgrade. But I'll use a case this go around so that I can get top dollar when I sell it next year for the 10th anniversary phone. 

forgot about the cut outs on the 6 cases... thanks for that fellas.

and yea im sitting here with a cracked 6 screen myself. been holding out for 4+ months to avoid paying to fix it and just upgrade to the 7

If I had a 6+ I probably wouldn't be upgrading, but this phone is definitely superior to my 6 so I feel good about the move.

Got that shipping confirm.

My lady better be sitting outside all day Friday waiting for UPS :lol:

Also y'all corny for judging a damn phone case of all things :smh:

Last edited:
The 7 is also thinner than the 6/6s due to no headphone jack. Old cases won't fit at all.

It is? I thought the dimensions were the exact same

I saw the reason the old cases won't fit is due to the camera location which is slightly difference from the 6/6S

Back
Top Bottom