Apple tv Vol Worth getting?

sheep.gif

i got mine last week for 75 shipped from macmall 1 day sale and its great, you can put movies on your itunes and share it with your apple tv

mlb and nba highlights, youtube

i want to jailbreak it but i recently updated to get the mlb and nba tv so i guess i cant

i got mine last week for 75 shipped from macmall 1 day sale and its great, you can put movies on your itunes and share it with your apple tv

i want to jailbreak it but i recently updated to get the mlb and nba tv so i guess i cant

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

What are the features that comes with jailbreak?

What are the features that comes with jailbreak?

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

you can hack it with greenpois0n so that it can run xbmc, which plays virtually everything.

I gotta admit, I don't even know 100% what Apple tv does.
But from my understanding, you can do that with just an iMac or PC.

Why would anyone need it?
To stream HD videos on my netflix account. I don't have a xbox 360 or PS3. I've been watching netflix over the Wii which doesn't support HD content.
only about 1 of every 20 movies are HD on netflix. soo not worth the price. get a google tv tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

you can hack it with greenpois0n so that it can run xbmc, which plays virtually everything.

I gotta admit, I don't even know 100% what Apple tv does.
But from my understanding, you can do that with just an iMac or PC.

Why would anyone need it?
To stream HD videos on my netflix account. I don't have a xbox 360 or PS3. I've been watching netflix over the Wii which doesn't support HD content.
only about 1 of every 20 movies are HD on netflix. soo not worth the price. get a google tv tho
pimp.gif

Google TV is even less worth it, there's almost nothing on it. With an Apple TV you get all your iTunes content, Netflix and MLB on your entertainment system.

Google TV is even less worth it, there's almost nothing on it. With an Apple TV you get all your iTunes content, Netflix and MLB on your entertainment system.

nba tv as in NBA league pass? If so, does that stream in HD?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

you are mistaken. 
GoogleTV >>>>>>> Apple TV

obviously, oblivious Apple failed with obvious Apple TV 

you are mistaken. 

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

you are mistaken. 

hmm, but the reviews on the Sony tv and the Logitech Revue were average to terrible.
I have no use for either one, but to say one is extremely better than another, is false.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

you are mistaken. 

hmm, but the reviews on the Sony tv and the Logitech Revue were average to terrible.
I have no use for either one, but to say one is extremely better than another, is false.

How am I mistaken? Every single major television carrier has blocked Google TV's access to their content, reviews were middling at best and DirectTV is the only major supporter it has. If we were arguing about the Roku vs Apple TV or WD Live vs Apple TV it'd be a different thing but Google entered this space with a wooden leg and blinders on.

How am I mistaken? Every single major television carrier has blocked Google TV's access to their content, reviews were middling at best and DirectTV is the only major supporter it has. If we were arguing about the Roku vs Apple TV or WD Live vs Apple TV it'd be a different thing but Google entered this space with a wooden leg and blinders on.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

720p 

720p 

720p 

Thanks. Currently have NBA league pass through my cable provider but they don't have any games in non-sd. Definitely gonna think about getting apple tv next year. Wish NBA would just create a ps3 app like the one the MLB has.

720p 

Thanks. Currently have NBA league pass through my cable provider but they don't have any games in non-sd. Definitely gonna think about getting apple tv next year. Wish NBA would just create a ps3 app like the one the MLB has.

Back
Top Bottom