Apple tv Vol Worth getting?

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i got mine last week for 75 shipped from macmall 1 day sale and its great, you can put movies on your itunes and share it with your apple tv

mlb and nba highlights, youtube

i want to jailbreak it but i recently updated to get the mlb and nba tv so i guess i cant
What are the features that comes with jailbreak?
nerd.gif

i got mine last week for 75 shipped from macmall 1 day sale and its great, you can put movies on your itunes and share it with your apple tv

i want to jailbreak it but i recently updated to get the mlb and nba tv so i guess i cant
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

nerd.gif
id like to know to...and how to jailbreak is there a site like xda for apple stuff?

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

nerd.gif
id like to know to...and how to jailbreak is there a site like xda for apple stuff?

Back
Top Bottom