Apple WWDC 2013

I came across one bug on Beta 3 so far which was showing a screenshot of my tweets on the twitter app on the lock screen. Other than that, it's been running smoothly so far.

Right after updating, I got angry....LOL.

I liked the thinner(more refined) font of beta 1&2.  Hopefully it makes a return in beta 4

You cant even turn off the parallax anymore

Thats was the feature which made the background move and you move your phone

So what is the deal with Verizon's iPhone 4S software? 6.1.3? I am trying to upgrade to beta but iTunes is saying that it isn't compatible?

Can anyone shed some light?

eeyea airdrop sounds corny. id rather send it in imessages. unless ofcourse theres no file size limitation

could not update to beta 3 as every time i pressed update software it gave me an error so i restored back to ios7 beta 1 and went to update it to beta 3 and it says my software is up to date. how do i know if im on beta 1 or 3? confused

eeyea airdrop sounds corny. id rather send it in imessages. unless ofcourse theres no file size limitation
no but keep in mind the files etc..are being sent Bluetooth so don't expect some zip fast nano second transfer. But like I said the whole idea s-beam/airdrop is stupid...if im inches away from someone and want them to see something I could A: just show them on my phone, or B: just email it too them right there from the phone, or wait to I get to a pc etc...high speed internet and send at a much faster rate and more secure.

could not update to beta 3 as every time i pressed update software it gave me an error so i restored back to ios7 beta 1 and went to update it to beta 3 and it says my software is up to date. how do i know if im on beta 1 or 3? confused

Go to settings. Then general. Then accessibility. Does it say reduce motion? Or does it say parallax?

If it says parallax then you arent on beta 3. If you're phone says reduce motion then you are on beta 3

Go to settings. Then general. Then accessibility. Does it say reduce motion? Or does it say parallax?

If it says parallax then you arent on beta 3. If you're phone says reduce motion then you are on beta 3
no point in getting use to the beta it is going to be changed and revamped.....

says reduce motion, thanks

no but keep in mind the files etc..are being sent Bluetooth so don't expect some zip fast nano second transfer. But like I said the whole idea s-beam/airdrop is stupid...if im inches away from someone and want them to see something I could A: just show them on my phone, or B: just email it too them right there from the phone, or wait to I get to a pc etc...high speed internet and send at a much faster rate and more secure.

couldnt agree more my man

Only time will tell how it will be applied and how fast it will be.

Since I have switched to the 5 from a Note 2 I have already noticed how many more people have iPhones. Probably 80 percent of people I know. So depending on what direction Apple goes with its features it could end up being more convenient than we think.

Back
Top Bottom