Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

How much is the data plan for verizon? i might make the switch also

cheapest vzw plan for 1 line will be 90 bucks since they have the family share stuff, and that gives you 1gb of data smh, it would be best if you did a family plan.

I'm probably late as hell, but the shadow of the 12 makes a 5 :smokin

:lol:

its been known it was for the 5 eiter way, i dont understand why some of you guys didnt think it was

They're not. Apple would have them by their **** if they jumped the gun.

lol I worked for Verizon Corporate, lol Apple so nip tuck they dont even ship the iphones to the store till the night before release so employees cant snap pics and stuff.

This is actually a big problem for me.
I use an aux cable to listen to my phone in my car all the time. Phone sits in cup holder with cable in the top. I pick up phone and double click home button to change to next song. Now i have to pick up phone turn right side up or just do it all upside down? This is a rather big inconvenience for me since i drive a lot and it will make me take my eyes off the road for a split second longer more then likely.
But speakers at the top would be nice i think. I also think it would be nice so the cord doesn't hang in your way if you are using portrait mode while listening to music.
Oh, I see how that can be a problem. Have you looked into iphone windshield mounts? I think that that would be a good solution. Does siri allow you to audibly skip change songs?

I actually like the the headphone input is on the bottom. So that it does not get in the way of the screen. That good news for me using it in the gym.

I actually like the the headphone input is on the bottom. So that it does not get in the way of the screen. That good news for me using it in the gym.

what? I keep my phone in my pocket so I would prefer the input on top.

what? I keep my phone in my pocket so I would prefer the input on top.
Doesn't it make sense that if you're holding the phone to your ear that you could just slide it into the pocket upside down comfortably?

Does anybody know if Amazon will do preorders for the iPhone?  I was gonna sell my 4S on eBay but their buyback program is offering a lot of money back higher than all the other ones like Apple, uSell, Gazelle, etc..  Only problem is they only give you back an Amazon gift card instead of cash. 

i have to admit, i'm totally bummed that they made the iphone 5 bigger. i think the 4 is a perfect size. it's one thing for girls because they can put their phones in their purses but us guys obviously don't have the luxury on a daily basis. looks like im keeping my 4s. saves me money anyways, haha.

So fake, how they gonna say fingerprint scan on the home button, but when he shows the demo he scans his thumb to the screen.  At least make it believeable lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom