Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Switched from iPhone 4S to iPhone 5 and I enjoy it a lot. Bigger screen is nice and LTE is just :pimp:. Faster processor is nice to have also. 

Switched from AT&T to VZW and its been fantastic. 2000 Minutes 5GB of LTE and UNL Texts for $40 is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Maps has been working flawless for me around the Las Vegas Valley and they are trying to improve maps as it progresses. Remember when Google Maps was all messed up and we were using MapQuest? Give it some time. 

On a side note, after the new update to Apple's Podcast app its been running superbly. I enjoy it a lot and the UI looks extremely polished now hated it before. 

-Drew.

how u get that plan

Bruh I'm ready to dropkick the face of a Radio Shack corporate employee. Still nothing on an ETA for my phone. Makes no sense. What was the point of me preordering?

Me and you both. This is ridiculous.

This. October 6 = my upgrade .. Plotting on that white 16 gb model, surprising I haven't heard of any real flaws out of this first batch of phones other than the minor paint issue :pimp:

some phones are coming with some gnarly gashes in em dude, both black and white. not just missing paint, but gashes and dents. after seeing some others' phones today, i'm really glad mine came out flawless

and for those trying to get in on the in store pickup, apple store app is the way to go

Last edited:
Switched from iPhone 4S to iPhone 5 and I enjoy it a lot. Bigger screen is nice and LTE is just :pimp:. Faster processor is nice to have also. 

Switched from AT&T to VZW and its been fantastic. 2000 Minutes 5GB of LTE and UNL Texts for $40 is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Maps has been working flawless for me around the Las Vegas Valley and they are trying to improve maps as it progresses. Remember when Google Maps was all messed up and we were using MapQuest? Give it some time. 

On a side note, after the new update to Apple's Podcast app its been running superbly. I enjoy it a lot and the UI looks extremely polished now hated it before. 

-Drew.

how u get that plan

I just got a white 32 gb off apples website for instore pickup. If ANYONE is having trouble Id advise you do the SAME RIGHT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

I just got a white 32 gb off apples website for instore pickup. If ANYONE is having trouble Id advise you do the SAME RIGHT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
what was the price because I preordered mines from ATT but they didn't charge me for tax or upgrade fee. It was $299 flat.

Last edited:
Question: Im looking to cell my 5 since i have two preordered. But Im doing an in store pickup and I don't want them to activate it or open it up as this will decrease the value. Is it possible for them to not activate it being that one of them is an upgrade or will they just activate it before I can do anything? Im looking to pay these guys at the upgrade price and not full.

The entire city of Houston is done. So i cancelled my attempt. It is true though. You can do it online or on the Apple Store App.
PO

Wow, I have been called by various AT&T employees in the H looking to see if i want one.

I did not do white because when apps are scaled you see the black bars and it looks kindy tacky. On the black phone the bars blend in with the face of the phone. Just looks a lot more clean IMHO.

^
You still notice the gaps in the screen though. Black just looked too plain to me. The white model looks so damn clean and the past few phones I've bought were all black so I wanted to switch it up. I've been liking the look of white phones instead of the standard black or blue recently.

i used a full upgrade last year and i have another upgrade available on the same line. its been less than 12 months how is that possible?

i used a full upgrade last year and i have another upgrade available on the same line. its been less than 12 months how is that possible?

is it a full upgrade or one of those "early upgrades" where they charge you like double the full upgrade price, but still lower than the full retail price?

I think both look amazing, but I'm glad I rolled with white.The chamfered edges on the white put it over the top for me, seems like more of a eye-catching combination. Joint shines like jewelry, no lie.

Back
Top Bottom