Applying to work at Foot Locker

I also know some of the employees, should I ask an employee for tips for the interview or anything like that before I ask the manager?

I was wondering, how long would I have to work there as a sales associate before the possibility of becoming assistant manager or manager and do either of these positions require special education? Is it possible to be assistant manager or manager part time?

I had never even thought of working my way up from sales associate, but unless I don't like it I think I would work there for a few years which may be enough to go up a level.

Just a FYI, as somebody who works (and manages) in the industry, sneakerheads are the last people shoe stores wanna hire.

Because knowing whether a person pronate or supinate is more important than knowing what shoe Mike wore in the 88 Dunk Contest. Being able to take care of the customer is more important than knowing what Kanye wore today.
I can understand the bolded, but I would say the other stuff is important too. I have a bleak outlook on this so I'm probably not the best person to discuss this with.

I always found it odd how people don't do their homework before going any where to buy something. Especially with the internet and smartphones widely available. They get finessed by a salesperson then wonder why

Back
Top Bottom