Approximately how many pound has Dana Jacobson put on?

who's ol' girl on college football live who reads the emails from espn.com???
That's my girl Molly Qerim
laugh.gif

She's the biggest female dork and sports nerd I know plus can suck a mean one (no ducktales)
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
my son malta! seriously, no generalisation , but why is the 'arms in the air' the go to move in the club for damn near evry white chick i know?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

why is the 'arms in the air' the go to move in the club for damn near evry white chick i know?
roll.gif
truth be spoken! that and theim-half-embarassed-to-be-going-against-my-parents-wishes hip and booty shake tryinna be all dirty

Props to Malta, always comes through with proof for the haters.

Anyway, I've had one fat chick in my life, and I am not afraid to say it. Co-worker, was hitting me up strong, kept on giving her the Heisman Trophy stiffarm. One day, just said %+%# it, let her dome me up,
eek.gif
. Dome game wastop notch, only girl that has ever made me reach the end zone with her dome game. Took it like a champ too,
laugh.gif
. Only let her give me dome though, for an entire summer.

laugh.gif
my son malta! seriously, no generalisation , but why is the 'arms in the air' the go to move in the club for damn near evry white chick i know?

Why's the sky blue?
Why is water wet?
Why did Judas, rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

It's just one of life's mysteries we'll never truely know. I don't have a problem with it though.
'arms in the air' = Titty Cleavage.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

Why's the sky blue?
Why is water wet?
Why did Judas, rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

It's just one of life's mysteries we'll never truely know. I don't have a problem with it though.
'arms in the air' = Titty Cleavage.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Liquid Swords
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Complete w/ a

"Whooooooooooo"

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

OMG, I need to learn to make Avy's...I need on of 1:07-1:12

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man gas getting it in
eek.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
and dont let em get that whirlwind windup motion started...fuhgetabowdit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My #*+@%.

Why do they always alternate speeds and @+%* when they dance w/ you (Esp. from behind)? Go from normal tempo, to hyperdrive then back normal all on the samesong.�
smh.gif
smh.gif

Me and my _'s call it the wind and the super wind...And it never fails. There have been FEW exception (Like literally 2 or 3)

Dana Jacobson looks like shes pretty tall, taller girls hide weight well while still being semi attractive.

Back
Top Bottom