Approximately how many pound has Dana Jacobson put on?

laugh.gif

I was going to post Devendorf

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

husky/fat chicks always give the best head game cause that's the only thing !%@@*+ is letting them do.
Word to your girlfriend.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO at Dre runnin his post limit talkin bout this fat b*^** and havin to switch to lil romeo.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Real talk though. Call it my intuition. Call it my 6th sense. Call it what you want, but I bet my end of the year bonus that her head game is top shelf (word to the Goose she was on)
pimp.gif

No joke, I'd catch the wop, then diddy bop from the scene like George Jefferson
laugh.gif

Huh?

Maaaaan, one false move and she peelin you like a carrot wit them teeth.
sick.gif

One thing I've always been is an equal opportunity smasher. From dimes to pennies. 8 to 80 dumb, cripple, crazy. All flavors.

+$@$ it, on a wild night, I could see myself getting seduced by the big girl who knows A LOT about sports.

Dana Jacobson.......you are appreciated.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

husky/fat chicks always give the best head game cause that's the only thing !%@@*+ is letting them do.
Word to your girlfriend.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

S&T don't go to General...we bring the General over here.
pimp.gif

come on guys, give the OP a break, he was just thinking...

[Cam'ron] she got a STURDY CHIN [/cam'ron]

to many people have learned to stay out of general cause thats where all there bans and timeouts came from. and i think S&T is worse then general inturning topics into a whole different kind of thread
laugh.gif

One thing I've always been is an equal opportunity smasher. From dimes to pennies. 8 to 80 dumb, cripple, crazy. All flavors.

+$@$ it, on a wild night, I could see myself getting seduced by the big girl who knows A LOT about sports.

Dana Jacobson.......you are appreciated.

pimp.gif

I'd beat and skeet, roll over and order a pizza, then watch Sportscenter with her and discuss the highlights.

Then in the morning I'd lay naked in bed and watch her while she got dressed for Cold Pizza
pimp.gif

Once she leaves I would then proceed to sleep in that *%#@+*% bed all day
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom