April 2008 Pickups Thread!

yea i just peeped me again for a closer look. Its a bummer but at least its only $75 bucks that I can make back on the unkles. Thanks for the help guys.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Great Stuff The Past Few Pages.....LMFAO At That Unkle Pickup From A Salted Girlfriend
laugh.gif
...... I Got My Eye On My Lady From Now On
nerd.gif

Well A Very Meaningful Pickup Showed Up For Me Today......This Shoe Has UNMEASURABLE Value To Me So Words Can't Really Be Put To How I Feel Right Now......FINALLY I Have You!!!!!

*4 Down.....1 More To Go!

im guessing yer looking for low maize 13's?

Nope.....Not Really A Fan Of The Lows Myself, Not To Mention The Maize's Were A Retro Release
wink.gif
All I Need Now Is The White/Red Mids And The OG Mid Collection Will BeComplete
glasses.gif

Sorry To Hear About All The Peeps Getting Stuck With Fakes Lately
ohwell.gif
.....And Sorry "PhattyBoy" But Those Customs Are HIDEOUS
indifferent.gif

^ really not feeling those at all.

im waiting for a decent pair of mids to buy already.

my first AF1 in over a year,no thanks to a large number of crappy releases...
laugh.gif

picked up a new tee as well...

^ nice Safari Forces!

My latest pickups....

352pyqf.jpg

White/Stealth XX3s, UA cleats for softball, Zoom TRs for the gym, Pittsburgh Pirates fitted (was there this past weekend), Nudies Bootcut Ola Jeans, UNDFTD"U" Tee from Vegas.....

2nrk2h5.jpg

^ if you don't have a pair of Nudies, I highly recommend grabbing a pair. I bought the prewashed instead of the dry denim (I don't have the patience!)These Olas fit more relaxed than bootcut, but the washes are sick and once you get them stretched to fit you, I can see them being your favorite jeans.

Originally Posted by az005us

^ really not feeling those at all.

im waiting for a decent pair of mids to buy already.

"decent pair of mids" That's an oxymoron. You'll be waiting a long time, I'm guessing.

I HAVE MILLITARY IV & Whi/Red XIV LEFT PEOPLE. THEY ARE 99 BUCKS A PAIR. SZ 13.. HOLLA Please!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS I picked up snakeskin AF1 for 120
eek.gif

Brandon - my goodness! 3 ATCs.....thats what I should have done! I hope you were able to get them all via the codes we discussed. I saw those Kobe Trainers atBelz in Vegas during the 30% off weekend for $49.99 in four diff colors but passed. Maybe I should have gotten just one pair - lol.

SinnerP, the Zoom TRs fit great. Excellent cross training shoe on the days I am not running and just doing weights & elliptical.

Yesterday my girl decided to surprise me with an early birthday gift (b-day's not till the 30th):
an HP Pavilion

BONUS! Came with an HP Digital Camera and an HP Photo Printer

And these were waiting for me when I came home from work today thanks to Finish Line:

To tell you the truth I'm not too impressed with the quality of these things...

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Yesterday my girl decided to surprise me with an early birthday gift (b-day's not till the 30th):
an HP Pavilion

Dope! thats what im on as we speak, ive had mine for about 1 1/2 no complaints.

That diamond supply shirt I crazy!!! Not a big fan of AF1's but the safari print works on those. As for the fakes Im contemplating burning them. Blowing them up. Or taking them to the shooting range. Which choice would you prefer?
although i hate to say it, thats a perfectly good pair of sneakers to alot of people. give them to charity or a bum, they willappreciate it

Back
Top Bottom