April 2008 Pickups Thread!

^ Sick.. after i find those white ones in an 11/ 11.5... i will have all the shoes i ever wanted.

HELP ME!!!

ouch.....seeing that car totaled reminded me of my accident about a month ago on the 10 freeway........

totaled my 04 accord (really liked that thing) , now i got a 00 focus......"no pics"

appreciate a lot more after that happened and walking away with only minor scratches and a bloody nose

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rolla808

Never seen that HUF fitted before when did those come out?

your guess is as good as mine haha. i would also like to know when they came out if anyone knows

I'm not really up on Jordans like that, so maybe they are ...but I thought to be "fake" they had to be released by Jordan Brand, thencopyrighted? To my knowledge these shoes haven't been released by Jordan? Just customs done by a random dude..

Maybe I'm wrong but I saw a pair of shoes I liked..& I got em..all of my shoes are authentic though..I guess except these..

Those "fusions" are fake. dudes are selling those around my way. You can tell from the really crappy opaque paint job and the fact that Jordan brandis smart (going out on a limb) enough not to release a shoe that horrible.
^Relax hommie I never really felt the Unkles thats why they are for sale. PM for a great price.

I don't know what it is, but I'm considering picking up those Black Baron Is.... (Not feeling the White version...)

ouch.....seeing that car totaled reminded me of my accident about a month ago on the 10 freeway........

totaled my 04 accord (really liked that thing) , now i got a 00 focus......"no pics"

appreciate a lot more after that happened and walking away with only minor scratches and a bloody nose

Yeah, it is really scarry after getting hit head-on in an intersection, now sometimes I have like flashbacks from when I got hit. Like when I'm going downthe road and I think that I see a car coming at me while he has a stop sign and side-swipes me.
It can be very scary...

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Yeah, it is really scarry after getting hit head-on in an intersection, now sometimes I have like flashbacks from when I got hit. Like when I'm going down the road and I think that I see a car coming at me while he has a stop sign and side-swipes me.
It can be very scary...
Man I still have flashbacks from my head on intersection car accident from 7 years ago... Trust me when I tell ya, the flashbacks never go away... But they make you a better/more cautious driver..

Great Stuff The Past Few Pages.....LMFAO At That Unkle Pickup From A Salted Girlfriend
laugh.gif
...... I Got My Eye On My Lady From Now On
nerd.gif

Well A Very Meaningful Pickup Showed Up For Me Today......This Shoe Has UNMEASURABLE Value To Me So Words Can't Really Be Put To How I Feel RightNow......FINALLY I Have You!!!!!

*4 Down.....1 More To Go!

Back
Top Bottom