April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Flintgrey- nice 15's, still on the fence on the Georgetown's.
314441050.jpg

Other than the 5, the 1's hold dear to my heart.
314441057.jpg

DeLaSouls-
314441055.jpg

de la souls
pimp.gif

still looking for mine in a size 8.......i can never find any.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Peja4Prez

not to try and rip but Bose are the most overrated headphones for the price...i can show you something 10 times better for less money

Bose is just a showy brand that a lot of people who don't know about audio buy
And thats brand would be called?

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

not to try and rip but Bose are the most overrated headphones for the price...i can show you something 10 times better for less money

And thats brand would be called?

Coby

wink.gif

^^^Sorry Man But I'd Have To Disagree With That Statment.....BOSE Is One Of The LEADING Company's When It Comes To Audio, Especially When It ComesTo Sound Quality Improvement....I Own Wooden Bose Tower Speakers(Just Two) From The Late 80's Early 90's, which were a hand me down from my father. ICan Almost GUARANTEE They Will Blow ANY 2 Speaker Sound System You Can Put Together Out Of The Water
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

Those bulls fitteds a page back are crisp...you need some white/cement and black/cement III's to match.
^^^Ummm How Would That Match??? Both Those Hats Are White/Black And Gold Based, And Meant To Go Along With The DMP Package
wink.gif
.....I Don't Think Either Pair Of Cement IIIs Would Go With These OneBit
laugh.gif

wow really?

you can get some really nice headphones... but they're going to be 100+ the bose ones are the best bang for your buck.

btw, what headphones are you talking about?

Picked up some ill Forces:
ab815767cd5f88617760734fd1b58b00c60ee02.jpg

...[borat]NOT!![/borat]
34525a6680cfc5ec8026367284fdbe6adb6a712.jpg

I have been looking for these for years. My old pair was too worn out. Now I can finally retire it.

6dd25d76d0c6654981467303f043250ee848f15.jpg

b8a1556bc259806aa8f35896348cc51806a5bd8.jpg

Originally Posted by monday22

mags, cloverfield and korean dvd ....(i really hope they dont butcher this movie with the american version coming out...)

cloverfield is great, love that movie

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^^Sorry Man But I'd Have To Disagree With That Statment.....BOSE Is One Of The LEADING Company's When It Comes To Audio, Especially When It Comes To Sound Quality Improvement....I Own Wooden Bose Tower Speakers(Just Two) From The Late 80's Early 90's, which were a hand me down from my father. I Can Almost GUARANTEE They Will Blow ANY 2 Speaker Sound System You Can Put Together Out Of The Water
wink.gif
Bose is a pretty good bang for your buck, but if you've got your paper right, then there's way better options...and there's some morereasonably priced stuff out there that can easily hang with Bose.

B&W makes some of the nicest speakers that I've ever encountered/heard....

ii2cky that %1000 be@rbrick makes my 400% Sex Pistol one seem so insignificant.

Originally Posted by Stoopz

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^^Sorry Man But I'd Have To Disagree With That Statment.....BOSE Is One Of The LEADING Company's When It Comes To Audio, Especially When It Comes To Sound Quality Improvement....I Own Wooden Bose Tower Speakers(Just Two) From The Late 80's Early 90's, which were a hand me down from my father. I Can Almost GUARANTEE They Will Blow ANY 2 Speaker Sound System You Can Put Together Out Of The Water
wink.gif
Bose is a pretty good bang for your buck, but if you've got your paper right, then there's way better options...and there's some more reasonably priced stuff out there that can easily hang with Bose.

B&W makes some of the nicest speakers that I've ever encountered/heard....

ii2cky that %1000 be@rbrick makes my 400% Sex Pistol one seem so insignificant.

Don't mean to hijack this thread but... most audiophiles hate Bose. Bose is the Monster Cable of audio cables. Your mostly paying for brandrecognition. Check out AVS Forums for speaker advice. From what I recall, Bose seems to havelimited frequency response and that is why they don't publish their information. However, I will admit I know nothing about headphones.

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

Originally Posted by monday22

mags, cloverfield and korean dvd ....(i really hope they dont butcher this movie with the american version coming out...)

cloverfield is great, love that movie

damn this movie mad me wanna puke man..i was feeling nauseous kus of the camera..the bad part was that i ate tons of food, and i thought it was gonna comeback out
smh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Mail man brought me my Hot Lava ATC II's like everyone else. Also some Infrared SB Laces from FullyLaced to match it. Got ATC's for 75$ flat and lacesfor 4$ flat.
pimp.gif

Got all these this pass weekend!

AND THE BEST PICK UP FOR ONLY $20 (found it at Rugged Wearhouse here in VA)

There not my size (10.5) so i will be selling them soon!
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom