April 2008 WDYWT Post!

Give Me My Login Back!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngdood

the crowd was cool to me..... did you know I was gonna perform??
i actually did not know you were gonna perform. there were no promotion for that night, or at least i think, so the crowd was very small. when Zion I and F.A.B. came through, the spot was packed.

but your performance was dope
pimp.gif
how can I get a hold of 25th hour??

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm1lZ2F1cGxvYWQuY29tLz9kPVVDUUpWMFNR
CLICK IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD ALBUM

Originally Posted by proFRESH

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

Originally Posted by drillest

Uniqlo?? lol i work there

yeap.

......what do you look like maybe i spotted you?
nerd.gif
i work there too.....
laugh.gif

Ge4C chill'n in innerwear....
happy.gif

yo J wattup ...i been call'n out

yo i hear you man. i wanna do the the same but ishh aint easy 4 me. lol see you soon there.

2406413261_2e765b9091_o.jpg

Went out to dinner with my wife. It was our 7 year anniversary this past Wednesday. Ate at Thanh Long....mmmmmm...Garlic Roasted Crab, Garlic Noodles,Coconut Shrimp and Fried Banana with Ice Cream for dessert. Bay Area heads know wassup!!

beautiful weather in the Bay today....the allergies are not so pleasant, however....anyways, back to the topic @ hand:

Old Loves to hit up Sunvalley Mall & True East
ok7nz4.jpg

howd you take this pic? did you use a tripod to take pics or you have someone take it? hehehe

.............With my upper half, the Cam is on my desk, with my bottom half, I just hold it out in front of me, I'm using a fisheye, so it captures a lotat close quarters.

Kuya Cris, u dont work in the hospital no more?

..............I still work there, casual Friday, and I work in Distribution, so we got a receiving/shipping dock, where I snapped my bottom half pic.

Ate at Thanh Long....mmmmmm...Garlic Roasted Crab, Garlic Noodles, Coconut Shrimp and Fried Banana with Ice Cream for dessert. Bay Area heads now wassup!!

..............Ah man, that place is gooooood, Sea Bass, gooooood, plus everything ya named John, I need to go back again.

Peace.

Cris.

John, congrats on the 7 year anny my man!

my 7year anny is coming up in October...where does the time go?!

Cleveland.

Nintendo+American Eagle+OG 1995 Air Max2 Uptempo.
n1f1au.jpg

vpz0v8.jpg

15d2wsw.jpg

nice uptempos chris.

and i just realized that i couldn't name a single pair of shoes that termitezee owns because i'm always looking at the backgrounds instead, lol.

yesterday:

Back
Top Bottom