April 2008 WDYWT Post!

^ nice J-Rods.

2421084467_abe8df6abe_o.jpg

Aahhhhhhahaha! Damn man! I was on the verg of getting that lense this weekend. I am still on the fence with either that or the Tokina fisheye....but most headsare telling me to stick to Canon since I have a Canon....

How much did it run you Cris? Five bills? Oh....and where did you cop it? Thanks homie!

How much did it run you Cris? Five bills? Oh....and where did you cop it? Thanks homie!

.............Fong, yeah, it cost me $585 shipped from amazon, I've been wanting it for months now, when i had the money to get it, I'd just copsomethin else, this time I made it a goal to cop it, I had to sell a couple shoes to get it though, well worth it.

So to people who can't decide on which Fisheye to get, I'd say Canon, it takes clean pics for what I've done so far.......

Peace.

Cris.

Yesterday to school and then Mexico vs. China match at Qwest Field...Mexico won 1-0
Puma x Adidas warm up pants x Adidas Samba

Today to school and the library
TNF x Levi's x AJ IV

Bonus shots from the game:

YO!
Even Mods not following the rules
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Oh snap, is that a rule? I seriously can't leave my house before there's another new rule I'm unaware of...
tired.gif
Egg on my face, though.My bad.

But I still need that shirt.
laugh.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by troublebound666

Stoopz:
Sick Nachtmystium shirt! They rule...I can't wait for their new one to come out.

word!...that re-released Worldfall - EP will tide me over for a minute, but I'm really interested to hear what they've done on the new one.

Back
Top Bottom