April 2008 WDYWT Post!

boss lady went to hear the Pope speak so the day at the office was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. so decide to have some comfort and kick back

wore the same shoes with shorts in the evening to see Caps lose
ohwell.gif

i still havent got a chance to go see Adrian for a tee yet. I need to asap seem like everyone coppin left to right

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

STOP QUOTING PICTURES

if you're gonna do it, at least delete the pic from the reply.
smh.gif

$$$? since when was that a problem?!
laugh.gif
this must beone of those new wacky products from da overmoderation of da wdyw post.....

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Wally, nice Trainers. I've been wanting dust my Bo's off. Hadn't seen light in a while.

262, what are those Manu's you got? Info? DF!!!

please do. i almost feel like i'm the sole survivor out there still preaching the way of the bo trainer, so to speak. preach and teach the youngergeneration that MJ isnt the only way to go. this younger generation has only seen these ugly "lifestyle" colorways and butchering.

My week so far.

Goodbye SUPREMES, we had a great relationship. Simple Black Jeans + White V Neck Tee.
Sad day for me as I had to say goodbye to my entire SUPREME Blazer Set.
ohwell.gif

for

a "NEW" Full Panoramic Double Vented Sunroof FTW in my new ride!
happy.gif

Sunday (The Break Up)

My All Time Favs! Yeah, I felt like OVER doing it today. + Red Marc Jacobs

Tuesday

Feeling the Blues on my Porch....
Thinking about cutting a hole in the roof of my ride is hard to bare. *SIGH*
Wish the dealership offered the option for a Sunroof for the entire front and rear seats.

Wed

Monday & Thursday was dress shoes for work......so boring.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

STOP QUOTING PICTURES

if you're gonna do it, at least delete the pic from the reply.
smh.gif

$$$? since when was that a problem?!
laugh.gif
this must be one of those new wacky products from da overmoderation of da wdyw post.....

Not my rule but I guess I understand why, it gets tiring to see people quote the same pic 30x.

last night at the mets game
tongue.gif

mets dunk

wife in lebron 3s

thanks for the tickets tsikenjoy
happy.gif

those 14 innings was a killer though
frown.gif

yo icopjordans23, you are like the dalitso of fitteds!!! sick rotation!!!..injennz, clean fit!!!..enothakickhead, nice IIIs; still can't bring myself toUN-DS those...

Originally Posted by delgc23

enothakickhead, nice IIIs; still can't bring myself to UN-DS those...
Thanks man, and I know exactly how you feel. I meant to Un-DS my White/Red Retro 8's but havent been able to. Maybe this summer. lol

dluck8689 - dope fit man
Rob E O So - nice shirt, diggin that hundreds fitted too
EnoThaKickHead - clean 3s
injennz - dope stuff
icopjordans82 - nice! makes me think about copping those structures
mel0nhead - dope dunks!
crisone - nice kicks as always

to work
wdywt041808zj6.jpg

wdywt041808aur3.jpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

please do. i almost feel like i'm the sole survivor out there still preaching the way of the bo trainer, so to speak. preach and teach the younger generation that MJ isnt the only way to go. this younger generation has only seen these ugly "lifestyle" colorways and butchering.

You are ( no hate) ... I have two huarache trainers that have turned into beaters/softball shoes along with a SC High that will likely suffer the samefate. I have the black/white/green ones of 2006 but I haven't worn them in a while and I don't like them as much anymore.

Personally, I don't really like anything in the air trainer line (go ahead and flog me
roll.gif
but I don't like the straps and the clunkiness some of the shoes have...theAir Trainer 3 has way too much going on, imo) though the SC Highs were the only ones I liked.

fake edit: I did have a pair of Air Trainer SC High lows (all white) that I used to wear a lot. I had to throw them out because of a flood I had lastsummer.
People have other choices, or if they want to venture outside of nike, there's plenty of options (Vans in particular; lots of people here rockthem)

unDS these air max pluses today:

cf2350dd675fc5b25ada8e0e6e67c09266c9cb3.jpg

a3c25c265ec0d53a84f682c431625d4f59cc9ed.jpg

174259a6b1c3a549848693e65eb322a7e8f9feb.jpg

Idolkicks-dopeXIIz…..ronaldo still is tha truth!!!!

It is wat it is-thanx bighommie….just doin my thing!!!!

T11Time-thanx fam…..thatcollection is sick back there!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!!

1b625e1ef9e050e5d042c2072417bde603c5f2a.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom