April 2008 WDYWT Post!

gotem4cheap-
pimp.gif
supremes man

today for some good weather in So. Cal

2423567947_ea722e737b.jpg

From 1785 to 1788, Franklin was President of the Supreme Executive Council of Pennsylvania. lol I can't believe I looked that up. Somebody kill me.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

LeftyJeenyus i think i recall given you props on some DCs...but now a custom fixed gear and triumvr3 fitted....YOUR THE MAN!

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

dope stuff gotem4cheap...you need to do a collection post soon

i think he did one, its just no as large as you think due to constant selling and buying, similar to others i know....

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

i think he did one, its just no as large as you think due to constant selling and buying, similar to others i know....

yeap i did, around December time.
alot changed, since then, due to the fact i do buy and sell, only to benefit what i like/want.

i try having a strict collection, and ONLY go after what i really truly desire, this way my collection is narrowed down to around 30 or so pairs, of myfavorites, rather then just having a bunch of everything, which is why i buy (for cheap) even if i dont like the shoes, cuz i know they will sell (for more)and that will help me get what i want
wink.gif

prok13, info on those Safari-inspired Wildwoods? those are really clean
Mr KBiZZLe, nice Solebox customs

Today: UNDS'ed Flightposite 1 retros (best $100+tax I've spent all year) to try to enjoy the nice weather while battling allergies
23h0lcg.jpg

rap and sneakz, real sick. alot going on with that upper on the shoe. but the simple color blocking keeps it looking fresh.

for me: gym+school
8083520a454d636ac607ca37b85729ef14e2f47.pjpg

Today & yesterday.

To work and a night out with them white guhls.

RL Polo, H&M and Jordan XII "Nubucks"

2m60ndw.jpg

vfi54j.jpg

RL Polo, RL Polo (pants) & Jordan XII White/Varsity Red

orq8ok.jpg

2dipp9w.jpg

Preme, APC, Preme
Knees looking funky in the pic.
Huge blog update.

Changed into huf tee and visvims for the concert (srry no picture)

Cleveland.

Seinfeld.Lee.OG 1995 Air Max2 Uptempo.
10wmp2x.jpg

25p4oys.jpg

Please Excuse The Dirty Stove
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

35m1qbc.jpg

Bonus...OG vs. OG.
flkah4.jpg

Back