*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

wait, so what was the retail on the yeezy's? and where are people getting them from? just curious.

Originally Posted by ranr1023

Nice September Sport Blue VI's!
grin.gif
fixed...

those are icier than my CDP Carmines and I havent even worn them yet
ohwell.gif

man out here some dudes spot got bought for 600 another one for 800 and the first dude in line was getting paid 1000 to sit in line for the yeezys hahahah.props to those dudes that camped

Nice pick ups everyone

new pick ups

OC4LIFE>>

Thanks evrin

semi-grails

and I copped these for $111.00 shipped

When you say how much they GO FOR i take that as resell. of course retail as i paid was $215 some stores raffled some sold for $250 and even $300 but dontknock a shoe because you dont like the designer or artist or style. i bet if ppl new Tinker Hatfield was behind it they would be on d**ks but the creativity ofthe shoe i appreciate. and they are SOOOO Comfortable.

Nice pickups, people. However the white Fantaposites on the beginning pages takes the CAKE! I Need those bad, copped the black ones on Ebay for $30 awhile backago and for like 5 years straight I always check for Fantaposites...YES ITS THAT SERIOUS! LOL!

Dope stuff everybody...

Houston, in particular, very nice pickups. Whats the name of those "semi-grails" you posted? I considered myself a somewhat knowledgeable af1 fanbut Ive never seen those before. Theyre
eek.gif

Anyway, two recent pickups for me...Just scooped the Penny 3's yesterday w/ the Footlocker FnF sale...

CTK VI's from HoH from about a week ago...

To go along with...

Really nice pick-ups ya'll. Props for everyone who camped out. Personally, I have never will never camp out. Too much damn effort.
Wow nice AF1's houstonsnk

black-star-I know, lol. After all these years.
akuma471-Thanks
blackredxiiigoat-JD Gummies, released in 2005. UK exclusive.
king-sole-Thanks

Back
Top Bottom