*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Picked up a pair of cdp bred 11s via my fam back in the virgin islands $150
pimp.gif
, no hype on shoes in the VI ftw

couple of pickups the past few weeks:
recurring theme: i loves me some basketball shoes
tongue.gif

beater kobe sunshines

VC shox LA all stars

AZG bron b-reds (2nd pair)

finally scooped up some AZG bron first games
smokin.gif

NYC taxi bron 6s

AJ 11 low caros (thanks daaznfella) icier than i expected
laugh.gif

durant KD1 all stars..watch out for this guy..hes gonna be something else.
smile.gif

red iverson answers (possibly the fastest internet transaction ive ever had..thanks sincerone)

and finally..
a must have being a knickfan / foamhead / collector:
courtesy of searchin4js..
drumroll please
tongue.gif

KRYPTONATES
pimp.gif

that should be it for me for a lil while..unless something interesting catches my eye
wink.gif

i bet if ppl new Tinker Hatfield was behind it they would be on but the creativity of the shoe i appreciate.
tinker? im pretty sure mark smith was the designer.

here in Singapore a raffle was conducted on the launch day - 18 pairs total,even the store's staff had to put their names in...
laugh.gif

three of us showed up - my cousin,wifey and myself...got my size 10(wish i had gone for a 9.5) when my wifey's name was drawn out...
happy.gif

much love to Nike Sportswear and sneaker store Limited Edition for making it happen...
pimp.gif

heard they pushing to get twice as many pairs for the next releases...
eek.gif
...really looking forward to that...

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

AJ 11 low caros (thanks daaznfella) icier than i expected
laugh.gif

red iverson answers (possibly the fastest internet transaction ive ever had..thanks sincerone)

that should be it for me for a lil while..unless something interesting catches my eye
wink.gif
ahhh i'm glad you enjoyed the xi's, i told you they were clean and you really did get them at a good price , just gotta figure out whatyou can do with that "spot" on em....

and you're dealing with tuan now? he's one of my good friends, lmk whats up, he's good company lol

i should've asked you if you could get your hands on the yeezy's....my other source had trouble in nyc gettin em, so iono if it woulda been better foryou though....

maybe you guys can get me on the next release....lol

here are the latest

one of the am95 fresh waters are samples that were purchased back in feb, but JUST showed up a few days ago, no difference to the GRs lol

35aunoo.jpg

23sjjp4.jpg

2u5xksz.jpg

110mag3.jpg

ac62gy.jpg

qq6547.jpg

2da0kg1.jpg

too bad the NYC brons are not my size, but everything else was too good not to get!

damn i see everybody cop those air nike jeesy so bad that i was in ny but l good looks keila a least you try baby thanks you

thanks once again to my chinise tensyn

Originally Posted by kickz4show

yeezy=trash

Hype is only reason why they are selling and all of the kanye jock riders.
You could say that about every shoe that is popular.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ranr1023

Nice September Sport Blue VI's!
grin.gif
fixed...

those are icier than my CDP Carmines and I havent even worn them yet
ohwell.gif

The colorway is in fact September Blue not Sport Blue. Box tag is SPT. Courtesy or www.air-jordans.com
Release date: Month ??, 1991
Retail price: $125.00
Production no: 4392
Known production dates and factories:
910305 FT1, 910406 FT1 Taiwan, 910406 T3 Korea

W h i t e / S e p t e m b e r B l u e - B l a c k

One of my fav Jays of all time, excellent pickup.

Mel0nhead whats good homie.. dag how much u get the kryptonates from... didnt bother to ask me if i needed a pair huh smh

some birthday gifts from last week -

29bg11s.jpg

2ronzf8.jpg

woman went a little nuts on the Supreme website. the pants are sick, but only if i was looking for a pair of capri pants. to say that the length (30.5) isshort on me (i'm 6'6'') it's an understatement.

Back
Top Bottom