*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

nice stuff everyone..taking a break from jordans for a bit..not long though..found these on sale at DTLR for like 60...my 2nd pair.
21dljzq.jpg

^By the looks of it there were enough of the ones I bought in most colors. Don't think I saw any of the Nas joints, but I didn't really look aroundcause I knew what I wanted and was in and out.

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Recent stuff..

Got the second to last pair of these in NY lol

Stans for the summer..
Dope SB's......nice and simple, are those a GR?

dope camper af1's a few pages back. one of the very few af1's i like.
those sb dunk hi's back there look kinda considerable.....

Stan Smith's, time to re-up myself.
I'm disappointed in you Datlitso, I was expecting you to have a black ride, red rims, white interior and "MJS SON" on the plates.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Recent stuff..

Got the second to last pair of these in NY lol

Stans for the summer..
Dope SB's......nice and simple, are those a GR?

What up Tak - Those are the Supreme Bruin SB's that just released. You can find em all over e-bay now. They were only released at Supreme.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^your sn describes my feelings...haahhh good one

lol i got that, nice fits, good post dalitso! I feel you daflashjhead IDK about stans for the summer but those are what i need for the summer and some morecargos.

@ Pipe Slaya, where could i cop that elephant/cement print sb backpack (legit)? **If anyone else has some insight please share your knowledge as to where I canget this backpack at**
-chris

i wanted a pair of those Bruins, it sucks man that in this day and age a person cant walk into a store and purchase stuff, people gotta sleep in the streetsand all type of nonsense
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^ But from the looks of it with that shoe you could've went later on in the afternoon walk in and get your size on the release day and the day following.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ But from the looks of it with that shoe you could've went later on in the afternoon walk in and get your size on the release day and the day following.
laugh.gif
yea but alot of factors go into that:

1. Ima sz 12
2. Its a pretty diesel trip
3. You cant call and ask, them dudes be playing riddles over the phone , if they even answer

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm disappointed in you Datlitso, I was expecting you to have a black ride, red rims, white interior and "MJS SON" on the plates.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom