*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Finally got the kicks to go with the shirt:

MJ wearing the Concords:
1-731-01.jpg

35c268741075f2b5ef29398e0413faee17f33b3b.pjpg

d7c26804a87782baef992a862bd0396fa06ceda5.pjpg

1fb162447e2aec908426102c08b9999ee649a39a.pjpg

`

AYO, I SEE YOU FELLOW AKRON DUDE, SWERV! YOU GOING TO THE CINCINNATI SNEAKER SHOWCASE. WE GOT A GROUP GOING SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA ROLL.

CONCORDS ARE SICK!!!

NOT REALLY INTO DUBS BUT THESE ARE
pimp.gif

143jiwy.jpg

TOPSHELFKICKS........thanks I can't get myself to rock em yet I need another pair but it prolly won't happen not for under $400
SDUBL.......nice 2009's I need to quit BSing and cop those already...think I'm waitin for another CW

MEMPHISSFINEST.....nice DUBS I almost got a pair of them. Not every fusion is wack, those prove it. I'll pm u bout that showcase n when it is. S DUBL.....Ithink it's cause I ain't got sh** to match the volts (lime) but I'm sure there's gear out there. I could just wear grey/silver I got alottathat.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yea def worn, tell paypal, and show all the pix possible, just be ready for the backlash of "i didn't wear them, he did!" argument....

my pick ups today, under $175 for all four, af1s not apart of it
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Great steal. Whose PE's are those?Getting those for under $175 was a steal enough.

Post some more pics in the PE thread in Sneaker Showcase if you could

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

MEMPHISSFINEST.....nice DUBS I almost got a pair of them. Not every fusion is wack, those prove it. I'll pm u bout that showcase n when it is. S DUBL.....I think it's cause I ain't got sh** to match the volts (lime) but I'm sure there's gear out there. I could just wear grey/silver I got alotta that.

yeah, I feel you on that. Im in a white or black T 95% of the time anyway so Im good.

Just got home from picking these pairs up...another $XXX.XX spent in the history books...
My favorite colorway for the V's and my favorite player CP3.IIs in TeamRed

Twilight Runner...

Picked the T up yesterday from the hundreds store. wore it today.
d8z7t.jpg

My job dropped these off yesterday. I payed $160 btw.
29pqkxh.jpg

2uffsix.jpg

20ssrxt.jpg

6gd2c9.jpg

24qmtdi.jpg

ipmbza.jpg

My Pick Ups From The DunkxChange (L.A.) Today. Shout Out To Gza73 For The Low-Low On The BMPs. All DS btw. Grand Total $420.
8wjr7k.jpg

Sup NT!

29yffpi.jpg

Came in today. All DS but the IX's. Im so heated the seller did not double box
indifferent.gif
. He sent them all out as is....all separately too
roll.gif

289ewr8.jpg

29gaar.jpg
mh9d7r.jpg

^The least he could've done was gift wrap it. That's what I've done the past few teams I've sent out shoes. I done ran out of double boxes.Good steal though, man. $95 per shoe... nice. Hook me up, son! I'll let you cop the FNAN 301 or ECON 306 book LOL.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

MEMPHISSFINEST.....nice DUBS I almost got a pair of them. Not every fusion is wack, those prove it. I'll pm u bout that showcase n when it is. S DUBL.....I think it's cause I ain't got sh** to match the volts (lime) but I'm sure there's gear out there. I could just wear grey/silver I got alotta that.
They aren't wack because they stole the White/Cement IV colorway, every other dub is terrible the only good thing about these is that theyhave the same color blocking as the Cement IV.

Back
Top Bottom