*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Nice pick-ups everyone
happy.gif

Skylines came from wrentham 40$ shipped cause they messed up my order the first time
pimp.gif

New Balance 1300 came from marshalls 30$

As some of you might know, I sold off about 50 pairs from my personal collection a week or 2 ago. Put most of the money towards this. Planning on popping thequestion tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

As some of you might know, I sold off about 50 pairs from my personal collection a week or 2 ago. Put most of the money towards this. Planning on popping the question tomorrow.
Thats something MAJOR
nerd.gif
Nice ring......do you know the 5C's for a Diamond? Cut, Clarity, Color, Certification, and of course...CARAT Good stuff to know when you make a purchase like you did.

Wish you luck
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

As some of you might know, I sold off about 50 pairs from my personal collection a week or 2 ago. Put most of the money towards this. Planning on popping the question tomorrow.
Thats something MAJOR
nerd.gif
Nice ring......do you know the 5 C's for a Diamond? Cut, Clarity, Color, Certification, and of course...CARAT Good stuff to know when you make a purchase like you did.

Wish you luck
glasses.gif

Thanks Tak. I did a lot of research and shopping before choosing that one, the center stone I chose is AGSL certified, and I got all the papers with it aswell, even an appraisal. The ring was appraised at around $2500 more than I paid. Definitely a good deal. Saving up for the matching wedding band now, shouldbe able to cop it in 2-3 weeks.

Some NB MT580s...

102nqdv.jpg

Pac Man Tee from NTLV

2rdxoqx.jpg

and San Antonio Sneaks Up tee - thanks Fred (big ups to Aaron, Jake and the whole Sneaks Up crew).

2qamxc1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom