*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

VIIheaven, similar to how I plan to set mine up. Which do you feel is the all around better system though?
nerd.gif
I actually just got the Playstation 3 and hooked it up but I haven't played any of the games I havefor it though, that'll have to wait for the weekend when the stress of work & classes is gone. I do really stay on XBox though because of XBox Live isway superior to PSN from what I've been told. I did test-play some Blu-Ray's though and I can say I am honestly stunned. It's beautiful.

Originally Posted by tommycap06

^^I work at sony...the xbox is better..

but the bravias are awesome..is that a 40" v4100?
Dope set up none the less
It's a 42"v4100. And thanks for the compliment.

tommycap06 - I try to stay away from being bias since I have the 360, Im gonna end upbuying a ps3 though. Wifey keeps telling me I'm gonna catch the 'ring of death' of w/e they call it. I'm like, for $445 (Elite 360) I better beable to play it as long as I want to.

VIIheaven - I didn't give myself the opportunity to get on xbox live yet but I heard it's worth themoney (Call of Duty for me if I was to) . But I'm sure your tv adds to the clarity of the blu rays in addition to the ps3.

2u70mpy.jpg

i felt like a school girl this morning, sz 9, even though the seller listed them at 9.5, and for under 30$.....one of the BEST AF1s IMO.....w00000000000t

Originally Posted by GZA73

My last purchases for April because May is going to be killing it!
man... im really debating on them 3M icy Dunks bro... they look nice and all.. but iono...
roll.gif

making it rain in this thread huh B? points TWO fingers at you with the O face...lol

yea those 97 forces were a great deal, the item title said "nike air max".....and had no mention of air force anywhere in the listing, i thought itwould end higher then it did, my max was 130...and it ended at 30....great deal imo,

tommycap06 - I try to stay away from being bias since I have the 360, Im gonna end up buying a ps3 though. Wifey keeps telling me I'm gonna catch the 'ring of death' of w/e they call it. I'm like, for $445 (Elite 360) I better be able to play it as long as I want to.

VIIheaven - I didn't give myself the opportunity to get on xbox live yet but I heard it's worth the money (Call of Duty for me if I was to) . But I'm sure your tv adds to the clarity of the blu rays in addition to the ps3.
I hear ya..

Basically the new PS3's are made like crap...they break down very easily...the only one I would buy is the 60gb (I have 2 lol)The 60gbs almost never break

The Xbox is just easier to navigate and at the end of the day it has better graphics..BUT the ps3 will surpass the xbox soon because xbox refuses to move toblu ray and at the end of the day blu rays mean better games..

But I wouldnt worry about the ring of death...I had an og xbox that burnt out and it was replaced for free through microsoft. I later purchased an elite and Ihavent had a single problem yet, and its been like 3 years now

Originally Posted by treewing

Nice pickups everyone... info on those patent chucks tho????

Lupe Fiasco x Converse if I remember right..

VIIheaven, similar to how I plan to set mine up. Which do you feel is the all around better system though?
nerd.gif
That's what I thought but that was like... a couple years ago when I saw him wearing them... thanks for the info and nice pickups everyone...

Back
Top Bottom