April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

went to a spot in Philly like that a year or two ago

they had zoom citizens, 2002 Trainer III's, etc.

crazy heat in kids sizes...i think they had 4 or 5 colors of Trainer SC's from '98 and '99

ridiculous toddlers heat...OG peace Air Raids, OG Jordans

old %@@ fila gear
laugh.gif

they didn't even have prices on any of the shoes...you had to ask the dude and he ramble a price off to you and then you had to negotiate

and after you seal the deal don't for get to negotiate a pack of socks for free as a bonus
laugh.gif

Which Gloves? The ones with the removable shroud? or the white silver ones? They were either 9 or 9.5 for both of em.

Due the overwhelming response from yall wonderful NT'ers I am headed back there this weekend, lol.

^

dude, did you really just quote all those damn pics just to ask that? just could of quoted the payton pic? damn

langfor5, you got pm

memphis

can't you edit people's post so you can eliminate all the clutter just from people quoting pictures?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nice to see you got your pairs. you too franky
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah, i tried to get a few pairs for the "Bosses" as one would say, but they was on that 2 pair limit BS.
roll.gif
Taking half a day PTO to go to the outlet FTW
pimp.gif

My pairs are flawless........thats my story and im sticking to it!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Mikkol109 how did you get yours that fast? is there something you know that we dont know?

they were sold at the outlet, so i would think he lives by it.

Team NT, thanks for the props on the Gurnee drop of Retro XI's. I was not able to cop because of work unfortunately, but thought I'd help outeveryone else. I've been at the stores though when these things drop and it's hectic, just be happy we're able to do phone orders when stuff likethis comes in. Make sure and give some love to the store teams as well. Sounds like 25-30 people were waiting outside the gate, and a lot of employeesdidn't even get them either. So from what I heard, about half went to phone orders and about half to customers in the store, only a few employees. Andtheres hundreds of us on here, thousands really. So we're all not going to get them everytime. It's like one dude said ealier, it's like callinginto the radio station trying to win something. You don't win everytime.

I always post the night before while the store is closed if I hear anything. Never earlier so team NT doesn't blow up the phone lines. I'll do what Ican whenever I hear anything else. Peace.

^^ somebody hook this man up with a pair. He did drop the info. Props,
smokin.gif

I saw the jump in pages, and I knew something dropped,
laugh.gif
mad.gif

like nikeman, I was stuck at work. Oh well, would have loved to have a b-grade pair to use as beaters. My '01's still look pristine, but I only wearthem on special occasions, too fresh, like my Concords
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Team NT, thanks for the props on the Gurnee drop of Retro XI's. I was not able to cop because of work unfortunately, but thought I'd help out everyone else. I've been at the stores though when these things drop and it's hectic, just be happy we're able to do phone orders when stuff like this comes in. Make sure and give some love to the store teams as well. Sounds like 25-30 people were waiting outside the gate, and a lot of employees didn't even get them either. So from what I heard, about half went to phone orders and about half to customers in the store, only a few employees. And theres hundreds of us on here, thousands really. So we're all not going to get them everytime. It's like one dude said ealier, it's like calling into the radio station trying to win something. You don't win everytime.

I always post the night before while the store is closed if I hear anything. Never earlier so team NT doesn't blow up the phone lines. I'll do what I can whenever I hear anything else. Peace.
Wow you couldn't get a pair?
eek.gif
Man someone who boughtmulitples needs to hook you up with a pair. You're the reason they got a chance at these anyway.

Yo nikemansince82, What size are you?

And no there was not 25-30 people waiting outside the store when it opened. I got there 10 minutes before it opened and there was just one dude there since 8and 2 were approaching from the opposite way when i got there. so there was a total of 7 of us when they opened the doors after us it was just cricketnoise....i stood around till they sold out trying to get other cats some pairs. So it seemd that the phone orders took most of the shipment

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

^^ somebody hook this man up with a pair. He did drop the info. Props,
smokin.gif

I saw the jump in pages, and I knew something dropped,
laugh.gif
mad.gif

like nikeman, I was stuck at work. Oh well, would have loved to have a b-grade pair to use as beaters. My '01's still look pristine, but I only wear them on special occasions, too fresh, like my Concords
smokin.gif
school/work it sucks... hopefully more will come - as for that guy with a 6 pair FSR, he is a dam shame

I hope duke with a FSR hooks up nikeman with a free pair, cuz he def deserves it, and I didnt even noticee what was goin on in here til like 10 minutes ago lol

Wow 2 days not on NT and XIs drop outta nowhere.
indifferent.gif

Congrats to all that scooped up a pair, and for the Nikemaniac to share info...much appreciated.

Hopefully more CDP B Grades hit...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Mikkol109 how did you get yours that fast? is there something you know that we dont know?

trust me.. if i had inside info i would def share.
smile.gif

Yo is there a list of all the Nike Factory Outlets? If there is not can we should start a list with all locations and numbers.

I will start it with this one:
CLINTON CROSSING PREMIUM OUTLET
20-A Killingsworth Tpke.
Clinton, Connecticut 06413 860-669-4410

Oh yeah one more question. How do you use Nike Find?
Thanks in advance and congrats to everyone who got there B-Grade XI's
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Air Down Here

Yo is there a list of all the Nike Factory Outlets? If there is not can we should start a list with all locations and numbers.

I will start it with this one:
CLINTON CROSSING PREMIUM OUTLET
20-A Killingsworth Tpke.
Clinton, Connecticut 06413 860-669-4410

Oh yeah one more question. How do you use Nike Find?
Thanks in advance and congrats to everyone who got there B-Grade XI's
devil.gif
http://...n.nike.com/...n/info/locator_popup.jsp

Hey langfor5, how much were those lebrons and the grey VI boot?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom