April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

yep. at $50 a pair
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

$50 XIs one week. $110 the next
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

wow...anywhere no where they hit?

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

AZ Mills Outlet got a FSR of B-Grade CDP XI and XII earlier today, SOLD OUT though.

CHECK YOUR LOCAL OUTLETS!!!

That was the original posting for the $50 11/12 b-grades

I hope everyone gets B-grades in good quality, nothing like being in a store with B-grades and going through each box to match up the perfect pair.

Has anyone been to the PRIME OUTLET in Birch Run, MI ? ?????? I'm heading there tomorrow and want to know if i should not go..... is there good stuff?let me know asap thanks

they dropeed at AZ MILLS...AR U *&^&'N ME...THATS 20 MINS..IF anyone hears anything about AZ MILLS...PM Me and i will pick UP for the person wholets me know..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Well.....

I told the rep he was extremely rude to me (in the chat). Then he called me on my cell (they have all ur info if you have previously entered it). He told me on the phone that I "attacked" him and he is a human being too, and has feelings lol. I just said "ok. ok. ok. ok" and then he hung up and I tried to go back on Nikefind and it says "cancelled"....so that means I'm suspended lol

The reps name is "Rui".....IF YOU DO NIKEFIND, ASK FOR A NEW REP IF YOU GET HIM! He is just terrible.
He insisted that all the b-grades Nike had, were already sent out a long time ago and have all been bought up by resellers. I then told him that b-grade 11's just hit outlets a few days ago, and he said "ok, well no more will go to outlets".
He was just tryin to say stuff without really knowing.

Its fine tho....Nikefind sucks anyways, it never comes through. IT'S CALLING OUTLETS AND BUILDING CONNECTIONS THAT FINDS THE HEAT
wink.gif
you were like "banned" from nikefind
pimp.gif

recently picked up some adidas pro model (green white for 25 bucks, 27 with tax) the ones i have doesnt have the green squares, rather they are silver squareson the mid sole
some guy picked up 4 pairs, i picked up the last 10 and saw a pair of 11s and some 8s.
945913_z.jpg

saw some AM 90s 27.99 (marked down from $40) saw some 10s, 11, and larger sizes
eb02512e0e3ca14cf1e3c97fe78652bca796d65.jpg

nike huarache hybrid?? 30 bucks, these looked dope and I was going to cop but saving money for the EA 50%; only saw size 10s (2 pairs)
e6525e4ef03081dcf483d5c3bc132b5d4e92ed8.jpg

deon sanders $32 (random sizes, the one i was going to grab for my bro was b grade, shame on ross for $32 b grades, one side had yellowing on the white sole.)size 9 and some larger sizes.
dt96_blk_mze_wht.jpg

and some random nike basketball like the nike windmill (not the color below, it was like white and orange but it was GIANT sizes. (dont know the price)
images

i saw a lot of those nike free hybrid boots, they actually retailed for $150, was gonna get some too but passed as well, saving some money on other stuff too.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Well.....

I told the rep he was extremely rude to me (in the chat). Then he called me on my cell (they have all ur info if you have previously entered it). He told me on the phone that I "attacked" him and he is a human being too, and has feelings lol. I just said "ok. ok. ok. ok" and then he hung up and I tried to go back on Nikefind and it says "cancelled"....so that means I'm suspended lol

The reps name is "Rui".....IF YOU DO NIKEFIND, ASK FOR A NEW REP IF YOU GET HIM! He is just terrible.
He insisted that all the b-grades Nike had, were already sent out a long time ago and have all been bought up by resellers. I then told him that b-grade 11's just hit outlets a few days ago, and he said "ok, well no more will go to outlets".
He was just tryin to say stuff without really knowing.

Its fine tho....Nikefind sucks anyways, it never comes through. IT'S CALLING OUTLETS AND BUILDING CONNECTIONS THAT FINDS THE HEAT
wink.gif
I had Rui help out for a different pair of shoes last week. He was horrible...but I kept my cool and just gave up.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Anyone see the retro blaze 8's around their outlets yet?

I'm looking foward to them alot....
you gotta read the thread they've been mentioned twice now, check page 27.

My nordstroms has no heat, just crap.
Anyway nike outlet riverhead has vandal dunk ''purdue'' colorway $60.00
vintage dunk high white/black $70.00
and a ton of air classic bw id's $80.00
saw some hyperdunk china and PR as well $100.00
happy.gif

i got my bgrade 11's today. the 10.5's i got r definitely bgrades. on one of the toe boxes, theres a weird crease on the side, and a glue stain which irubbed off. but the size 11 i got r perfect. overall, very satisfied! the crease isnt that noticeable and its just on one of the shoes. ill post pictures soon

thanks for the pics, can't wait til mine get in next week!

and man, i can't believe people actually like and are willing to pay $250 for those hideous rainbow brite looking air force 1's. yuck! haha. to eachtheir own, though. sorry, clutter post.

Back
Top Bottom