April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Last day for this one coupon code

Use APRFORUM on shoebacca.com
25% off of total purchase of $200 or more. FREE shipping always. Expires Sunday, 4/26.

http://www.shoebacca.com/...one-20-3-338153-991.html

^^ 292.99 for the 3/20 package, 220 after the discount...

2/21 package is only 187 if you use the code.
Copped the 3/20 pack
pimp.gif
Nice man, its the same as finishline cause finishline has like 15 dollar shipping as opposed to the free shipping at that one site.

I just called about those lunarlites at ontario mills, dude told me they only had them in womens. Was he wrong or were you wrong?

thanks again for those lebron samples, copped for 43 shipped... cant wait... it was a sz 3.5 though

I touched base with John 2day, all he had was that size 4, which was an eZ pass.
I wanted a size 3.5 for my baby boy. He told me 2 consistently check back with them because they are usually good with that.

Whats the point of buying GS shoes if you aint gonna wear them? hahah

Unless your getting them for your kids like William is.

My girl is a 4y.. and it would have been her first pair of jordans + would have taken care of the birthday gift for me!
embarassed.gif

^Because at only $110 thats a steal and some people will flip these for a nice profit. I bought the pack for my moms bday gift. Will I hit u up this morningabout the pack to.

^^^^I know, thanks a lot, much gratitude and appreciation. Your CherryWoods had no creases... VERY FRICKIN IMPRESSIVE

^No problem you should've just copped the size 4 cuz they way they fit your boy would've actually had room for his pinky toe
roll.gif
Thanks they'rea little small for me (size 9) that's why. Oh yea my boy said good lookin for the blazers
pimp.gif

AJ Wright, Marshalls and TJ maxx possibly will be getting more nikes now. (theyve somewhat have had em in the past)

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

My girl is a 4y.. and it would have been her first pair of jordans + would have taken care of the birthday gift for me!
embarassed.gif

i'm in the same boat as you...my girl is also a 4y...and it would have been her first pairs of jordans as well...it would have taken care of her graduationgift for next weekend...too bad they sold out

Yeah I get what you're trying to say.

I only got the size 4 for my uncles son since he told me to be on the look out for any cdp Jordans hitting outlets.

Hope he wants them or else I'll be stuck with a size four
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

I only got the size 4 for my uncles son since he told me to be on the look out for any cdp Jordans hitting outlets.

laugh.gif
Haha how old is this kid, he TOLD YOU which jordans to look out for? haahahah I knew whats jordans were in GS, but I didnt know which ones arewhich etc.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

Got my two 9.5s this afternoon. Both pairs look good, nothing really noticeable.

I did notice a little extra bit of foam on the midsole on one pair though, nothing big.

laugh.gif
thats not bgrade thats jb quality
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

thanks again for those lebron samples, copped for 43 shipped... cant wait... it was a sz 3.5 though

wish they were in mens sizes. glad i helped someone grab them. i thought they were supposed to release like a lebron spinoff shoe
frown.gif

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

AJ Wright, Marshalls and TJ maxx possibly will be getting more nikes now. (theyve somewhat have had em in the past)

What are you basing this on?
He's right. I went to marshalls yesterday and they had terminators and barkleys there. I was shocked...
nerd.gif

Ross on west side of Palmdale,ca has black/red Barkleys not Godzillas. The ones with diagonal strap across foot. Mainly sizes 10.5 and 11s quite a few pairs.I'll post pics when I get home.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Are you asking or telling?? (Just trying to figure out if that was a question or statement)

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Anyone have any roundrock/ san marcos updates?
I might go on Wednesday to San Marcos but the past few time there wasn't anything worth mentioning

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif
Haha how old is this kid, he TOLD YOU which jordans to look out for? haahahah I knew whats jordans were in GS, but I didnt know which ones are which etc.
He doesn't keep up with NT no more so he asks me to give him a heads up about anything dropping.

I was able to get him and myself the b-grade Xs, carmines, hares, and 17s just not the 11/12s yet
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I was going to say I used nikefind but I doubt they would have believed me.

His kid's 7 or 8 I think.
If they don't if him I'll be glad to sell them to someone who wanted them for the price I purchased them though.

Back
Top Bottom