April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

i'm so angry at myself for not keeping up with this thread...i could made the drive to gurnee when they had them...i would've been there right at opensince i was off that day...now i missed out...oh well...congrats to all that was able to cop

Got my two 9.5s this afternoon. Both pairs look good, nothing really noticeable.

I did notice a little extra bit of foam on the midsole on one pair though, nothing big.

IMG_2552.jpg

42.99 + 5 flat shipping for the whole order at jackthreads.com. If you want an invite, PM me with your email, but you dont need to!

last time i remember this was a update post on good deals and good find not what cosmetic problems your 11s have.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

last time i remember this was a update post on good deals and good find not what cosmetic problems your 11s have.
read previous pages before making ignorant comments. the 11s dropped at the outlets and people asked for pics to see quality. the 1st pic showed amean scratch in the patent leather. the next pics had a dent. dude was just giving info.

To get back to the updates, went to Ross today. Not much:

Nike Terminator Hi (Black/Purple/Gum)
termhipre_341501_s.jpg

Nike Air Assaults
assault_pre_blk_flint_roy.jpg
assault_lo_wht_zest_blue.jpg

Nike Air Tech Challenge
techchallenge_sonic.jpg

Adidas Pro Model (White/Green) Sorry cant find a pic

saw this at a goodwill store yesterday in Sac in a size 11 but didn't buy it...It was in rather good condition. 8.5/10

Been away a week in Boston only to find out XIs/XIIs dropped.. NICE!.. Lebron Chalks hit an outlet in WI about a day ago.. FSR .. Tel # 262-857-7333.. $140 ithink.. I passed or took the "L" some would say..

Heads up. Check your local tj maxx/marshalls.
Monster x lrg iphone cases on sale for 9.99.
They are 49.95 at the apple store the last time i checked.

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

saw this at a goodwill store yesterday in Sac in a size 11 but didn't buy it...It was in rather good condition. 8.5/10
these are fakes

i went to hagerstown outlet today.... nike factory store was str8 garbage. they best they had was the womens all white am90s fsr for 50 bucks.
interesting enuff, i did see these shoes on the hash wall in a size 3 gs... the initial lebron vi samples in black

Some decent stuff at South Chicago

Lebron VI "Chalk" $129.99 FSR

Jumpman Elites $79.99, FSR

Air max 97 Plus SL, $79.99 FSR

Blazer high, $59.99 ??, FSR

AJF6, FSR, $129.99

Manager said LS AJF6 coming next week below, only $99.99 for some reason

Classic BW, FSR, $49.99

Jordan Retro VIII, $99.99, FSR

TL 2.5's $79.99 or $99.99, FSR

Zoom MVP, FSR, $49.99

And in KIDS ONLY, sizes 4Y, 5.5Y, and 6Y ( Repeat, NO MENS!!!!!! ) $109.99 ( transfer from Niketown manager said )

Not sure if it's been posted or not but The Great Mall in Milpitas has the Jordan 1 Phat Low Black/Cement for $69.99.

Originally Posted by Nier

Heads up. Check your local tj maxx/marshalls.
Monster x lrg iphone cases on sale for 9.99.
They are 49.95 at the apple store the last time i checked.

ohhh been loooking for those... Which Marshalls did u goto? you think u can pick me up one?

Back
Top Bottom