April 2018 WDYWT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180404_032339995.jpg

@aNYone She's lucky they didnt fall apart on impact. Those are OLD lol. My pair has been worn over the years but the toe cap needs sealing now. Thankfully my 06 Grapes are still holding strong for some reason.

@aNYone She's lucky they didnt fall apart on impact. Those are OLD lol. My pair has been worn over the years but the toe cap needs sealing now. Thankfully my 06 Grapes are still holding strong for some reason.

What do you use to seal? some of my 5s from back then are in trouble

What do you use to seal? some of my 5s from back then are in trouble

Havent the slightest idea.. I don't know the first thing about shoe repair. If you find out let me know.. I was thinking about taking them to a shoe repair place and just paying the tab. My Fire Red V's are great otherwise.

Havent the slightest idea.. I don't know the first thing about shoe repair. If you find out let me know.. I was thinking about taking them to a shoe repair place and just paying the tab. My Fire Red V's are great otherwise.

damn me either lol. My fire red (black tongue) and stealth Vs are in great condition other than that issue. Got a couple other models that could use a seal also. I'll let u know if I find out how to do it. If you find a good place, lemme know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom