April 29th, 1992..there was a riot on the streets tell me where were you?

looting
pimp.gif

Most of these general forum cats were in their dad's scrotum chillin' famb.

Lil Drake groupies werent born yet.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

lakers were playing the blazers in the playoffs. lakers had to cancel a playoff game and lost home court advantage. darrel strawberrys brother was a cop and he got shot during those riots i believe

I have game 3 on tape where the lakers barely won and chick Hearn was talkin about what was happening outside. Game 4 was played in Vegas and Portland killed the lakers in that game

A lot of you guys are crazy young. Sheesh. Six or seven years ago this thread would have been filled with a whole different kind of response
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

A lot of you guys are crazy young. Sheesh. Six or seven years ago this thread would have been filled with a whole different kind of response
laugh.gif

Maybe you just old pleighboi 
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
NT is getting younger and younger though

I was 3 years old. Probably watching Nickelodeon or Fox Kids

I was watching the footage of Rodney king getting beaten and then the riots like everyone else.

I was 7..can't remember what i was doing at that age? i dunno...watching ninja turtle cartoons? i dunno lol

I was 5 waiting for my little sister to come home after being born on St. Patrick's Day. I think I had cereal for breakfast.

A year previous my family had moved to the valley, only 4 at the time so I don't remember it.

Back
Top Bottom