[April Fools] Limited Edition NikeTalk Fitted Hats Now Available for Pre-Order.

4a635a6c2104245a8ff317657f5db74d73279f9.gif

^can someone remake that gif, but instead of da sunglasses, use da pepe demin fitted NT hat. :nerd: :pimp:

Though yesterday's post was intended to be all in good fun, I would like to add a couple of quick points for those who were a little disappointed.

We actually have been exploring the concept of selling premium handmade fitted hats as a possible solution to some of the issues we've had with previous fitted hat sales. Inventory control isn't an issue with a made to order product, and it would also allow a certain degree of customization. Some people loved the 10th anniversary patch, for example, and others didn't. With a made to order product, you could potentially add the patch and even your username. The product would also be more environmentally sustainable, as it allows us greater control over materials and we can produce each item in the United States, so they aren't shipped from overseas.

We've done some materials testing and sampling, and I couldn't resist commissioning a #NTDenim hat as part of that process - so here we are.

Though nobody took us up on it - we actually were prepared to follow through had anyone truly wanted one of these for $200.

It is indeed a real cap, not a photo manipulation, and I'll probably send it out to make an appearance at a future NT Live event.

Thanks for being good sports about the joke. We'll have real NT merch news to share soon.

Nice April fools joke.

The one years ago about ISS and Steve > *
I found that one in the Archives section: https://niketalk.com/threads/niketalk-to-launch-new-sneaker-auction-site-preview-inside.14251/

K meth edit the title and say it’s april fools plz ur scaring me
Now that it's 4/2, I changed the title to avoid any confusion.

Man....thinking this was an update for the red brim hats.
Damn it, you got me :rofl:

I pulled out my CC and everything. And then I saw the denim and the cost and :smh::stoneface: :lol:

Waiting on that real NT hat release. :nthat:

The red brim hats are still coming. Unfortunately, we had some quality issues with the pocket tees we planned to sell alongside them. The shirts themselves are high quality, but the printing was not up to our standard and we couldn't sell them, so we've had to delay the launch until the new shirts are ready.

We'll probably give the existing ones away at some point. They're not bad, but the red underlines on the NT logo were not what I'd consider precise. (Precision is an important quality in a straight line.)

We're looking at replacement options and will update everyone once we're able to confirm that the finished items meet our expectations - and hopefully yours.

i would've resold that hat for $500+ easy,
lots of suckers out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom