April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

@PLVN danger style danger style

Has Becky reached Toma Tonga level of corniness yet?

giphy.gif

Surpassed that weeks ago

tenor.gif

does vince even know who eminem is? :lol:
i've read and heard from interviews from wwe guys that he is too busy to follow pop culture or most things outside his world

still remember the story Coach told that Boyz II Men bumped into them at the Macys parade and he didn't know who they were after they perfomred at Mania months earlier :lol:

does vince even know who eminem is? :lol:
i've read and heard from interviews from wwe guys that he is too busy to follow pop culture or most things outside his world

still remember the story Coach told that Boyz II Men bumped into them at the Macys parade and he didn't know who they were after they perfomred at Mania months earlier :lol:

I straight up asked Kofi if they get away with a lot of the stuff they do because Vince is old and white haha. He pretty much confirmed it. He just has no idea, other than "it works, use it."

I straight up asked Kofi if they get away with a lot of the stuff they do because Vince is old and white haha. He pretty much confirmed it. He just has no idea, other than "it works, use it."

You and your bff go to STDLive last night?

It doesn’t look like Eminem is partnering with WWE and 2K Sports after all, despite reports that the rap star had signed a deal to contribute music to the latest installment of the wrestling franchise’s video game series and make an appearance on one of its shows. The news may come as a huge disappointment to wrestling fans, who seem like they’d also be huge Eminem fans as well.

The rapper’s spokesman, Dennis Dennehy, denied the existence of any such deal, telling Pro Wrestling Sheet, “There was a very brief, exploratory conversation that involved a third party and 2K Sports, not Eminem’s team. It has not gone beyond preliminary discussions, and any reports to the contrary are false. Right now there are no plans to further pursue it.”

Back
Top Bottom