April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Funny enough,

NTWT SS was what got me into Funko Pop.

I feel like **** bc I dont remember who it was, but years ago i was gifted Brock Lesnar, Undertaker and bob felt (some star wars guy) from my SS here.

I thought they were really cool gift but I didnt think anything of it. I put them on myself as decor and left it at that.

Then a few months later, FKD on twitter posted that amazon had King Joffrey from GoT up on amazon. And that being the best character of Thrones of all time, I naturally bought him.

Thats when it started lol

So thank you to my NTWTSS who got me those pops. I now have way too many and no where to put them anymore :lol:

The rarest and now the most valuable one I have now is the Metallic Children of the Forest.

Got her at the HBO store in during NYCC last October.

They released only 100 a day that 4 day weekend and I think 100 online. So its rumored about 500 in the world

I went Saturday morning at 5 AM, I was #86 i think. They opened at 10 and I checked out by around noon.

HBO taxed up too. it was like 24$ instead of the normal 13$ smh

It wasnt the most valueable one i had at the time though. It shot up once ppl realized no more were dropping.

And with GoT about to end....RIP

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 6.37.39 PM.png

:pimp:

Funny enough,

I feel like **** bc I dont remember who it was, but years ago i was gifted Brock Lesnar, Undertaker and bob felt (some star wars guy) from my SS here.

I thought they were really cool gift but I didnt think anything of it. I put them on myself as decor and left it at that.

Then a few months later, FKD on twitter posted that amazon had King Joffrey from GoT up on amazon. And that being the best character of Thrones of all time, I naturally bought him.

So thank you to my NTWTSS who got me those pops. I now have way too many and no where to put them anymore :lol:

Star Wars funko sounds like it would be from my man @jaypesoz

Funny enough,

Was not aware that funko poops were rare/worth that kind of money.

I legit had 150 of these guys none of which it over $100. CM Punk is my most expensive at 100 I'm getting out of it just to collect what I really like IE TMNT IronMan suits a few wwe and bruce lee. They get addicting marvel was so hard to keep up, starting to sell my collection off now.

I legit had 150 of these guys none of which it over $100. CM Punk is my most expensive at 100 I'm getting out of it just to collect what I really like IE TMNT IronMan suits a few wwe and bruce lee. They get addicting marvel was so hard to keep up, starting to sell my collection off now.

Punk and Rey are the most valuable of all WWE POPS..I think there's a HulKKK that's worth a lot too..

What happened to the Punk?

Back
Top Bottom