April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

I’m seeing stuff online about Alberto apologizing to HHH and a possible return is in talks..SMH..Worst champion of the past decade..

7DDF4C4D-4572-45E6-A67E-0C723D5BC501.jpeg

Remember when this was a thing

The stupid invasion angle. I wish they woulda brand split right away but nope Vince had to feed his ego.

Dude had to dismantle all the WCW guys before he pushed a select few. Still has to be hands down the biggest botch in wrestling history

Revisionist History

Great Heel is turned into a Babyface and has his world class manager/hype man taken from him.

But it is all his fault, let yall tell it
He has the charisma of a used tissue in the ring and on the mic. He may be a solid wrestler, but he bored the absolute **** out of me

Watch The Inventor on HBO

you wont regret IT

Just finished it. People will do whatever it takes to con people for their benefit and LIE on top of it.

I liked the dice experiment :pimp:

I dig her idea but it’s way too ambitious right now. It’s doable in our lifetime, though.

I remember watching a documentary before waaay back about Thomas Edison stealing ideas from Nikola Tesla, and this HBO documentary kind of showed how Edison struggled to keep everything working for him.

As a 10 yr old kid when the invasion angle was going on, I almost lost interest in wrestling

I don’t blame you :lol: I was 14/15 around that time, and I remember just being thrilled to see all these WCW/ECW guys on WWF tv. It wasn’t until Undertaker’s thorough destruction of DDP that I realized it was a total farce. I was totally disgusted when that happened at KOTR 2001.

Revisionist History

Great Heel is turned into a Babyface and has his world class manager/hype man taken from him.

But it is all his fault, let yall tell it

This is true, but it also showed that without the cars, the scarves, the pyro, and Ricardo, that he had no discernible ability other than being a good wrestler. He was Mexican Jack Swagger.

Back
Top Bottom