April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

I’m pretty sure this is something else you made up. Most people have said “LMAO remember Sanity??” and have probably mentioned at least Killian Dane should be getting some burn. Everybody has mentioned why even bring someone up if you’re going to immediately job them out, and that it was silly of them to bring them up without Nikki Cross (who also took two random immediate Ls)
I like Killian Dane. He's cool. I get why he may not have much of a role on a stacked SD roster though. He's not a star. Just a solid hand. The other 2 dudes in Sanity are trash.

Nikki Cross first match was against Becky Lynch on SD in the UK. Should she have beaten a red hot Becky on that stage? Not been in the match at all? Wrestled some other jobber that nobody cares about?

Her second and only other singles match was on Raw against Ruby Riot. Should she have beaten her as well?

She's 1-4 in PPV matches. She is an interesting character and a good hand in the ring. It should be perfectly fine if that was all she was brought up for. Not every competitor is always going to be around the championship picture. There are better people than her already on the roster, and others down in NXT as well.

3B410F79-52BF-48CC-9E8A-0B0CF23E8859 (1).jpeg

AOP were tag champions in NXT and then tag champions on the main roster until dude got hurt and they had to cough up the belts. Whenever they are healthy, they'll probably be right back in the title picture, because they are actually good.

Agreed.

But memba AOP were ghost status for weeks shortly after their call up and it wasn't due to injury but the good old "creative has nothing for you".

Agreed.

But memba AOP were ghost status for weeks shortly after their call up and it wasn't due to injury but the good old "creative has nothing for you".
Oh I definitely agree that their timing of bringing certain folks up isn't great.

Also this was in my suggestions but damn this was a terrible period in WWE LOL

During the SD era with Eddie, Edge, Rey I was cool with Cole. But this was the beginning of my turn on him and really can’t wait for him to leave.

Back
Top Bottom