April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

david_ortiz_wwe.jpg

Opening day today so I'll try.

Quick question, out in Buffalo, are there more Yankees fans than Mets fans? Or more Mets fans than Yankees fans?
im a yankees fan my best friend a mets fan so i say its split lol. We have a great minor league team tho we all root for Buffalo Bison.

Good for him. His body is probably beat to hell. Had a very good career in Japan. Wasn't good enough to adapt to WWE, but got a big payday and got to win a Rumble. Hopefully WWE will just take him off television for good and give his time to someone more deserving.

:rofl: @ him being mismanaged. He was not good enough to adapt to WWE. Got hotshot right to the top of the card and couldn't hang in-ring or on the mic.

Yes sir.

You trying to eat some foods in Man Hattin?
i wouldnt say he couldnt hang his style was severely neutered imo

Opening day today so I'll try.

Quick question, out in Buffalo, are there more Yankees fans than Mets fans? Or more Mets fans than Yankees fans?
Knee what’s the fan base like in NYC. Is it 50/50 Mets/Yankees 50/50 Giants/Jets. Certain fan base in certain boroughs ? Are the fan base combinations usually Yankees/Giants Mets/Jets or are there Yankees/Jets Mets/Giants?

Far more Yankees and Giants fans.
B Sox B Sox how bad does the Yankees/Red Sox rivalry get? Do the fans do any crazy ish.
I was talking to @King of Trash Style about Bama and their rivals and brother @Case about OSU/Michigan.
Colorado was a big rival of NE when in big 12 and still hate us. If the game was at Boulder they would throw urine bombs at the husker bus , players, and fans. CU fans would also key any cars in the parking lot with Nebraska plates and slash tires.

Last edited:
B Sox B Sox how bad does the Yankees/Red Sox rivalry get? Do the fans do any crazy ish.
I was talking to @King of Trash Style about Bama and their rivals and brother @Case about OSU/Michigan.
Colorado was a big rival of NE when in big 12 and still hate us. If the game was at Boulder they would throw urine bombs at the husker bus , players, and fans. CU fans would also key any cars in the parking lot with Nebraska plates and slash tires.
Michigan>
pull up case

Who's in NY next week for Mania festivities? I know B Sox B Sox is. I gave him a list of spots to consider walking distance from Barclay's should anyone need it also.

Back
Top Bottom