April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Kids love those “meme reviews” and his shenanigans.

Pewdiepie lowkey looks like he rocks with the alt-right crowd. Idk.

Dude did casually blurt out the N-Word in the past...then there was the nazi thing.

Like...take the worst of what the Full Sail NXT crowd has to offer and sprinkle some terrible memes and racism on it. That's that clown's fanbase.

1066782138.jpg

If they don’t put the belt on Kofi after all this and a damn Obama-esque shirt, I’m done with WWE. Seriously, I just see Vince trolling his way out of this one. We know he’s hella MAGA and probably like “this is how I can rewrite history.”

And I’m very serious about no longer watching this product. They did it with Booker when I was a kid, I ain’t about to deal with the same outcome again. I get it’s a TV show and not real, but same thing happened when Scandal introduced B19 and all that dumb ish. I’m sick of forcing myself through trash. Hell even this build up has been trash, but I’m here for the payoff and the WM Moment.

Longer post than expected. Truthfully, they won’t miss me anyways. I’ve been cancelled my network and on my NJPW World ish anyways.

Tony Schiavone and Kenny Omega
Two great guests today! First up, can you believe it was 31 years ago this week that Tony Schiavone and JR worked together for the first time (Clash of the Champions in Greensboro, North Carolina)? Tony’s got a million things going on these days. Hope you can catch his big show with Eric Bischoff the Monday afternoon after WrestleMania. More info at http://whw83.com/ Then, JR calls Kenny Omega to talk All Elite Wrestling Double or Nothing and his brand new documentary ‘Omega Man: A Wrestling Love Story.’

Listening to Tony Schiavone and Kenny Omega from The Jim Ross Report. http://podbay.fm/show/1370438585/e/1553733795

I have sooooo much wrasslin to catch up on before mania. From like mid Feb to present. Hulu's condensed RAM helps. It's only an hour and a half and I still FF through the zzz parts.
I've been binge watching Game of Thrones for the new season.

Good for him. His body is probably beat to hell. Had a very good career in Japan. Wasn't good enough to adapt to WWE, but got a big payday and got to win a Rumble. Hopefully WWE will just take him off television for good and give his time to someone more deserving.

I don't blame Shinsuke one bit..WWE mismanaged him from the day after his debut till now..Same with Asuka, Roooooo, and everyone who got signed after the CWC..
:rofl: @ him being mismanaged. He was not good enough to adapt to WWE. Got hotshot right to the top of the card and couldn't hang in-ring or on the mic.

@Case
B Sox B Sox

Y'all going to WM35?

Who else?
Yes sir.

Going to NJPW/ROH show.. :pimp:
You trying to eat some foods in Man Hattin?

Back
Top Bottom