April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

HP_Hero_930x525_SMILEY.jpg

Ohhhh sht! Yeah, REAL good possibility haha.

I don't know who's going to be on the card, but I really don't care..It'll be an iPPV so the seats will be $35 for front row, $25 for second row, and $20 for third row..So let me know if y'all are gonna come up cause I'll wait to buy my ticket until you guys are ready to buy yours..BTW, they moved to a new building that, from what I hear, is a lot nicer than the previous one..

I don't know who's going to be on the card, but I really don't care..It'll be an iPPV so the seats will be $35 for front row, $25 for second row, and $20 for third row..So let me know if y'all are gonna come up cause I'll wait to buy my ticket until you guys are ready to buy yours..BTW, they moved to a new building that, from what I hear, is a lot nicer than the previous one..

Wouldn't take much haha. Still can't get over the ring bowing in the center. :rofl:

I'll talk to him tomorrow and see what he says. I know we still need to book flights to Vegas for Double or Nothing.

Wouldn't take much haha. Still can't get over the ring bowing in the center. :rofl:

I'll talk to him tomorrow and see what he says. I know we still need to book flights to Vegas for Double or Nothing.
Tell him to come back to NT.

Back
Top Bottom