April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

041709380F.jpg

One of the best 5 minute matches you’ll see. Was a damn shame it was cut short like that. WM 19 is a highly underrated WM despite that, and one of my favorite. Pretty much star power from top to bottom and multiple matches legit could’ve been the main event.
This is how cruiserweight matches need to be.

There wasn't a single bad Wrestlemania in the RA Era. They were all great

One of the best 5 minute matches you’ll see. Was a damn shame it was cut short like that. WM 19 is a highly underrated WM despite that, and one of my favorite. Pretty much star power from top to bottom and multiple matches legit could’ve been the main event.
Sounds like this year's Mania :pimp:

Thinking about throwing a Wrestlemania party at the house for my young nephews.

What are some good food choices?

Crave case!!!

This is how cruiserweight matches need to be.

There wasn't a single bad Wrestlemania in the RA Era. They were all great

This was a great opener, Fred Durst actually had the crowd moving!! The 4 way tag was solid too a young team angle FTW

im a yankees fan my best friend a mets fan so i say its split lol. We have a great minor league team tho we all root for Buffalo Bison.

One of the homies that plays for the Reds is from Buffalo. Jesse Winker. When it gets football season, he uses the Bills fight song as his walk-up.

WWE has announced that Grammy Award-winning Gospel singer Yolanda Adams will be singing "America the Beautiful" to kick off the main card of WrestleMania 35.

Back
Top Bottom