these 6 i deem unnecessary:
even for pre-show

Women's BR
Murphy vs jobber
Shane v Miz
Styles v Orton
Samoa Joe v Rey
Raines v MacIntosh
I'm not particularly looking forward to the match, but Miz/Shane probably has one of the best, long term builds out of anything on the whole card. Crown Jewel, where IT started, was early November.

There isn't anything on the line, but Styles vs Orton is a matchup of 2 of the best workers (when Orton actually cares) of the last decade plus. Always room for something like that on a Mania card. The fact that they've never feuded before adds to IT.

Can't not have Big Dong, the top guy in the company coming back from cancer, on the card.

Don't really care about any of the other stuff although I think Samoan Joe/Ray will be fun.

One thing that can not be denied is Alexa Bliss' luxurious natural hair on top.
Thick hair, small forehead, strong hairline. :evil: Very attractive attribute in my book.
Almost necessary imo.

Untitled.png
tenor.gif

For. Sure. I've been trying to tell y'all this for years and everybody keeps thinking there's always a snitch. He got me once without anybody hitting the report button. He just flat out doesn't like this thread. Probably one of those ol "what kind of man likes to watch other men roll around in their underwear" type of boys in real life.
Yea, I always thought calling folks in here snitches was a trolling tactic (well that is how EYE used it) but I see @Warmachine85 honestly believed I snitched on him. For whatever reason.
lil bill been spicy lately lol.

#PleaseBeRespectFul
Asuka needs to keep that hair length
Agreed, looks better with it
Was hoping for a Network Free Trial this weekend. Ah well. #Broke
Why not just go half and half with somebody on an account? $5 each

Yea, I always thought calling folks in here snitches was a trolling tactic (well that is how EYE used it) but I see @Warmachine85 honestly believed I snitched on him. For whatever reason.

#PleaseBeRespectFul

Agreed, looks better with it

Why not just go half and half with somebody on an account? $5 each
I took a ban for you. You can never repay me. I defended this threads honor you just sat back and let him dog us.

Back
Top Bottom