April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Pete Dunne will be great in the role of "random backstage fodder for the big stars to beat up"

Much like an Eric Young or a Primo

Triple H may think Pete Dunne is a future world champ, but no way he becomes one as long as Vince is there. Wade Barrett should’ve been the first British world champ

Triple H may think Pete Dunne is a future world champ, but no way he becomes one as long as Vince is there. Wade Barrett should’ve been the first British world champ

Wasn't always the issue with Barrett that he would always get injured?

tenor.gif

This looks like a worse version of Evan Karagias’ move :lol:

I thought about trying this as a move/finish, but she’d have to coil up like Eddy used to during the 360. Only way to make it look cool. Or she could use the Bamboo DragonFly Splash that YO-HEY in NOAH uses.

You got roman and sext who are in their early 30s and will continue to be the face of the company for the next 10+ YRS

Paul meant to say when he eventually takes over

Last edited:
Maybe not thee guy in the WWE but I just think that in the entire company, maybe outside of Velveteen that I see being top guy on one of the brands.
Man too many other unknowns to make a claim like that.

That would be the equivalent of me sayinh Devin Booker or Jason Tatum will be the future .

Sure, the talent is there but you just never know.

NOTHING about Dunne screams, BEST in tne business

@Case
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style

Announcing David Penzer!
David Penzer was Jericho’s old traveling buddy at WCW. Actually, Penzer was EVERYBODY’s traveling buddy at WCW because WCW covered the cost of Penzer’s car and hotel room! Hear some of the crazy road stories involving Arn Anderson, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Ric Flair, and Harley Race. Penzer was there for the Monday Night Wars, the end of WCW, and the first few days of the WWE takeover. He talks about his WWE audition, meeting with Vince McMahon, and why things ultimately didn’t work out there. Penzer's got a couple of favorite career moments, a favorite Bret Hart match, and a wicked introduction of Luke Gallows making his way to the ring.

Listening to Announcing David Penzer! from Talk Is Jericho. http://podbay.fm/show/767016946/e/1553666400

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee We laugh/joke/play about race, but listen when you get a chance. I would like to have a serious convo about it.

Easily one of the best conversations on race/wrestling I have listened to. Goes deep and gives some insight on some things that some of us might not consider. Us being the dominant society.

If you happen to listen, let me know what you think.

Kofi Kingston & Race in WWE w/ Nate Milton | Café Hangout (3/29/19)
John Pollock and Wai Ting are joined by Nate Milton to discuss the racial themes explored in the Kofi Kingston’s WrestleMania storyline for the WWE championship. Plus we take your phone calls, chat about NJPW’s G1 Supercard, X-Men in the MCU, and a special unboxing of new POST merchandise, including our "secret audio cassette".

Listening to Kofi Kingston & Race in WWE w/ Nate Milton | Café Hangout (3/29/19) from POST Wrestling w/ John Pollock & Wai Ting. http://podbay.fm/show/1328332258/e/1553875200

Back
Top Bottom