April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

AEC22F3F-AE6E-4F64-9CEF-2F13AF98C4B7.gif

Case and point.

You can make a joke like that but you are going to sit on your high horse and tell me to be sensitive about making religious jokes.

Yea, you are full of it

You go it, man.

Completely the same thing.

Thanks for the valuable lesson.

Since you're a "teacher" and all.

You go it, man.

Completely the same thing.

Thanks for the valuable lesson.

Since you're a "teacher" and all.
Yea, because I said it completely the same thing.

Point is, don't tell me not to joke about stuff in here unless you are going to do the same to others about all the off-the wall wild stuff joked about in here.

Stop Crying
Block Me

You got options Blog Boy

Yea, because I said it completely the same thing.

Point is, don't tell me not to joke about stuff in here unless you are going to do the same to others about all the off-the wall wild stuff joked about in here.

Stop Crying
Block Me

You got options Blog Boy

What do I joke about?

Off the wall jokes?

Like what?

NJPW? It is a joke. People know that.

Show me where I said YOU joke about off the wall stuff?

Yea NJPW is a joke.

Again, you tell me to be serious.

Hey, just know that my DM's are always open.

You need to talk about anything that's on your mind, I'm here for you my brother.

I was at the local stripper emporium for my 1st bachelor party..One of my buddies got me a private dance from a girl who was a, no bs, 8.5/10 and all natural..Dance is going great, she’s progressively getting nastier like a good sloot should..Then she decides to go mining for gold..She turns her back towards me, looks over her shoulder and sticks a digit straight up the ole b-hole..She’s working it in and out in a seductive fashion (which is fine by me)..Well when she takes said digging tool outta her butt she’s got a couple stink nuggets on it but she dont realize it (cause strip clubs arent the most well lit of establishments). She then PUTS THE #CookieCrispFinger IN HER MOUTH!!..She tried to play it off like she didn’t just eat a little bit of turd, but we both know the truth..I was out after that. She tried to hug me but I ducked and dipped outta the private booth..
8btr.gif

Canadian Wrestler, Alexis Smirnoff, has passed away at the age of 71 due to complications from diabetes. He recently entered hospice due to kidney issues, according to PWInsider.

He was in the WWE and AWA. He twamed with Ivan Koloff.

Don't think I ever heard of him. Maybe some on here have.

I may remember him appearing in a WWF Battle Royal from around 1984.
It may be this one...

Wrestling at the Chase - 2/18/84: Big John Studd won a $30,000 18-man battle royal at 13:28 by last eliminating WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant at the same time.

http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/84.htm

Who said I was outraged? The idea of it was gross. Women were more disgusted by it than men.
There's no way to judge to the latter and of course you're outraged, you just called it gross and some CZW ****. I don't see how you could be anything but offended.

Back
Top Bottom