April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Saw Fighting with My Family today

I cried the whole movie :emoji_sob:

I was about to ask who are the real heads ITT watching IT this weekend :lol:

Gonna try to watch tonight

Just got home from seeing it. Was much better than I was expecting it to be. But I generally enjoy anything Stephen Merchant and Nick Frost are attached to, so it wasn't a total shocker. Was a little worried I knew too much and was gonna have issues with them fictionalizing certain things like with Bohemian Rhapsody, but they did a solid job with it. Even managed to sneak in a sex tape reference that I still can't believe they left in there. :lol:

Just got home from seeing it. Was much better than I was expecting it to be. But I generally enjoy anything Stephen Merchant and Nick Frost are attached to, so it wasn't a total shocker. Was a little worried I knew too much and was gonna have issues with them fictionalizing certain things like with Bohemian Rhapsody, but they did a solid job with it. Even managed to sneak in a sex tape reference that I still can't believe they left in there. :lol:

saw an early screening
was whiping my eyes :lol:

totally forgot lena headey was in the movie prior to watching it :lol:

saw an early screening
was whiping my eyes :lol:

totally forgot lena headey was in the movie prior to watching it :lol:

Stuff with her brother was rough. And forgot about her too. Vince Vaughn was solid too, and he's been real hit or miss lately.

Sounds like Atlas may have been in position to take out the famous tough guy Paul Orndorff...
so then Orndorff went Mike Tyson on Atlas! Savage move though...the kind of stuff Haku is known for.

Bruh i love Nick Frost. Have you seen Sick Note on netflix? I def recommend if you havnt

WOW now that you mention it, that 10000% was a reference to it.

I really thought when he explained why they called him sextape it was a legit explaination :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

painandgain3.gif

Bruh i love Nick Frost. Have you seen Sick Note on netflix? I def recommend if you havnt

WOW now that you mention it, that 10000% was a reference to it.

I really thought when he explained why they called him sextape it was a legit explaination :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's in my queue, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Still mourning the cancelation of Friends From College. :frown:

• Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston will be the main event of Fastlane, says the Observer.
  • They also say there was talk at one point of doing a women’s tag team title match at WrestleMania 35 featuring a team from Raw, SmackDown, and NXT in a Fatal 4-Way.
  • In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it’s noted that “a lot of top NXT talent” would rather stay in NXT and not be called up to Raw or SmackDown. They go on to say at least one top star “dreads” the idea of moving up but others can’t wait to.
  • Per PW Insider, TJP did not ask for his release like Hideo Itami and Tye Dillinger.
  • Noam Dar has switched brands to NXT UK and that’s where he will primarily work now, says Insider.

Back
Top Bottom